We were here for new year's eve. During winter Salou is cheap. The position is not on the seaside but 5 minutes walk. It's the same from the trainstation. The apartaments are big (huge), beautiful with all the comforts (2 conditioners, LCD television, Hi-fi for music, very good toilet). All is very clean, and for new year's eve the owner left a bootle of wine in our living room. Very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet area, our resort is just a 10 minutes walk from the golden sand beaches of Salou. Resort facilities include an exclusive outdoor swimming pool with a waterfall (open from June the 15th September the 15th). Like-new and recent refurbished apartments of 1 and 2 double rooms offering the comfort of private and a totally equipped kitchen: microwaves, fridge, cutlery and cooking tools; as well as air conditioning, satellite TV, music equipment, bathroom and balcony. Salou is a popular tourist destination to enjoy numerous sports and leisure activities: water parks, carting, excursions and many other interesting activities for the whole family. The famous theme park Universal Studios Port Aventura, the second largest in Europe, unforgettable experience for kids and their parents is only 3 km away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Ona Jardines Paraisol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Paraisol Salou
- Jardines Paraisol Hotel Salou
- Ona Jardines Paraisol Salou, Costa Dorada