Open today: 20:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
Lucy's hen do

Had a great night in christys on my sister's hen do the staff couldn't do enough for us made us so... read more

Reviewed 18 July 2018
cwilly1977
via mobile
Deadly

Loved, loved, loved this place. Went here with my boyfriend a couple of nights ago and we were not... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2018
ciara_1208
Dublin, Ireland

All reviews free shots great atmosphere great night christys craic entertainment lads euro cocktails
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Perfect for all ages, amazing music and atmosphere! Went here every night for a week and staff are lovely

3  Thank Amyglees
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I couldn't recommend this bar enough. Honestly, it is an all rounder and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. My group went there every night, only intending on pre drinks, but we could never bring ourselves to leave before closing hour! The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and I found myself always having a laugh with them. The live music was great and was followed by an equally brilliant DJ playing all the classics :) and the drink was cheap I cannot fault christys and I will be back next year! I strongly advise anyone who is in Salou to visit christys, whether you're Irish, Spanish, etc. you will not regret it!

5  Thank Saoirse96
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited Christy's five times during our stay expecting good Irish craic as advertised. We were lucky to catch one such night with good Irish music and dancing, in fact very enjoyable fun night out. However the other nights the bar was almost empty and little or no hint of irishness other than the MC's accent!. So overall a bit of a disappointment especially as the bar is located away from main strip. So if it is not alive by 10.30 then probably best to move on before the night is gone. Bar a bit strange with most drinks hidden somewhere under the bar, and the pumps don't always serve up according to the labels displayed on them.

2  Thank exess60
assassin07, Owner at Christy's Irish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us here in Christy's Irish Bar. The resort of Salou has suffered terribly this year from a very low influx of Irish, Scottish and British travelers in comparison to recent years. The hotels seem to have gotten better deals with the Russian markets. This, as you witnessed first hand, can make it very difficult for businesses to maintain a high volume of customers through the course of a night/week, especially as there are literally hundreds of bars on resort and a high percentage of them are much better located. We do pride ourselves on having a great atmosphere in the bar and as you can see from recent reviews and older ones too, when we have people in resort we are one of the best around. The live music is second to none, the bar staff are great fun and the party games are hilarious with our MC. I am glad that you got to sample it at least once on your holiday and i hope that you found fun in some of the other bars on the resort too. Salou is a beautiful resort that has so much to offer to people like yourself. People looking for fun and a good laugh......we just need more of you to be coming.
Thank you for your time and comments!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This bar has such a fun atmosphere. All the staff made the effort to be really friendly and the music in here is varied and fun. Entertainment every night and definitely laughed and smiled more here than anywhere else in Salou! The stripping Leprechaun is a must see (for adults obviously).

2  Thank Fayr1
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went there almost every night when in Salou for drinks and the live music before clubbing. The drinks were reasonably priced, bar staff generally very friendly; especially Adam! Live music was great and took place almost every night we were there. I'd definitely say this is the best bar in Salou and would recommend it for all types of people, from families to teenagers just going to club!

3  Thank jact23