“Best food in Santa Ponsa”
Review of Ureka - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ureka
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Spanish
“Best food in Santa Ponsa”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

During our holidays me and my wife tried 1-2 restaurants every day. And it is the only place we came back. Food was absolutely amazing!!! Prices were low because it is not on beach. Extra 100 meters is worth to go to get lovely atmosphere, friendly service and really tasty food. If I ever come back to Santa Ponsa Ureka will be the only place I go for dinner. 10/10!

1 Thank Why_do_you_need_me

Somerset
“Consistently great for many years”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We have been using this place for over 15 years and have had many great meals there. The place is still run by the same owner and his son now works front of house, its a little way past the main stretch of eating houses on this road but really worth walking the extra 50 metres. The food is consistently great and menu very varied. We visited three times in July 2012 and noticed lot of repeat customers each time, which is always a good sign. The set menu is great value with some local dishes. Recommended for couples or a meal with friends.

• Visited July 2012