“good food”

Bobby's Bistro & Bar
Ranked #33 of 167 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: BOBBYS IS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM THE BIG BEACH WE OPEN AT 8.30AM EVERY DAY SERVING BREAKFAST ,LUNCH ,AND EVENING MEALS WE HAVE ALL YOUR ENGLISH FAVORITES . WE SERVE SUNDAY ROAST WHICH STARTS AT LUNCH TIME .WE SHOW ALL LIVE SPORTS AND HAVE FREE WIFI THIS IS YEAR NUMBER EIGHT FOR US ,SO COME AND JOIN US FOR A POT OF TETLEY TEA ,A BEER OR A BITE TO EAT SEE YOU SOON
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

if you need a British meal after two weeks on Spanish food and beer go here
steak pie and mash and proper veg

good bloke got sky sports and very informative

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank laidlawstoke

• Hungarian first
“Made the Holiday”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We came across Bobby's Bar this holiday after renting an apartment in Santa Ponca for a year. So we have been about Mallorca and I can honestly say this is one of the best places for food and atmosphere we have ever come across! Sunday roast was amazing with proper beef and gravy I loved it so much I stole more from my partners plate.

My partner is a fussy eater and Bobby was brilliant and catered to his needs! Even when I was severely hungover I asked if I could just get eggs and toast... (Not on the menu) and he was more than happy to do so.

Will defo come back here and it's nice to know my partner and I have somewhere to go next time we are over.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Paige B
London, United Kingdom
“The holy cow of all breakfasts ”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Any body who has read my majorca reviews will know I love my food ..wherever you are on the island grab a car hitchhike or just get to this bar at Santa ponsa for breakfast .
British tea toast and the biggest breakfast for less than you would pay back in blighty. Seriously if you can pay this place a visit but make sure you are hungry and able to eat it all... I was hungry as hell but left a half eaten plate the food was that filling !!

3 Thank gavster2012
Midlands
“Cracking little place to eat!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Popped in and had the Irish Breakfast and the vegetarian for my partner, being Irish I would have to say that the breakfast wasn't authentic (no white pudding,soda farls etc) but none the less was tasty enough. The guy that runs this place is a cracking chap who is attentive to Customers and very welcoming. The place also has a good selection of memorabilia on the walls well worth a look.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank PAMK
United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The breakfast was fantastic. Freshly cooked. The owner who did the cooking, his wife and their son were very pleasant people. We had breakfast here a few times rather than at our hotel.
Would recommend this place and know you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013