“I love Bobby's”

Bobby's Bistro & Bar
Ranked #31 of 172 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bobbys Is Just Up The Road From The Big Beach We Open At 8.30am Every Day Serving Breakfast ,lunch ,and Evening Meals We Have All Your English Favorites . We Serve Sunday Roast Which Starts At Lunch Time .we Show All Live Sports And Have Free Wifi This Is Year Number Eight For Us ,so Come And Join Us For A Pot Of Tetley Tea ,a Beer Or A Bite To Eat See You Soon
Reviewed 12 July 2014

In my short stay in Santa Ponsa I stumbled across Bobby's and was hooked instantly. The great food and friendly staff were the best cure for any hangover. I shared my stories with Bobby and we had a great time there overall. I would recommend to anyone that enjoys good food and service. I'll be back next year for sure.

2  Thank markkram11
There are newer reviews for Bobby's Bistro & Bar

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here once in the 2 weeks in santa ponsa and would recommend. Large choice of options for breakfast and food was delicious and a good price.

2  Thank stuartchloe56
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stubbled across Bobbys when on the hunt for breakfast..and kept on going for the rest of the week..
Lovely people and also has wifi as I do love internet surfing over breakfast so was a double bonus for me!

2  Thank David C
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Not best breakfast as some claim! Found it over priced 6.95 euro( the dearest I paid in 11 days) and small portions! None of the breakfasts are authentic I.e Irish, Scottish,English? Don't even use british bread!
Lots of better breakfast out there better quality and value!

3  Thank ravenWales
Reviewed 29 May 2014

lovely clean friendly bistro, cheap, beautifull food, best burgers in santa ponsa, struggled to eat the monster burger

2  Thank Julie D