“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Ceibo

El Ceibo
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merseyside
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

An atmospheric steakhouse in Santa Ponca where the steaks were tender and cooked as requested. All in all an excellent meal. On of the more expensive restaurants but still not OTT. Make sure you book. We did for our first night but didn't for our last night and couldn't get in.

1 Thank brianwilliams_uk

Coral Gables, Florida
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I dont need to repeat all of the positive reviews about this place...If you want to eat meat...El Ceibo is the place for you. We ate here 3 times during our stay in Santa Ponsa and each time we really enjoyed the food. The meat empanadas are great as well as the meat. The restaurant is full even really late, be sure you make reservations.

3 Thank AlexRosell
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Amazing value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The reviews here were too good not to look it up. The steak was delicious and my wife loved the prawns. Great value if you take the quality into consideration. Nice staff and a good atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sally H
rotherham
“OMG!!!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

What can I say other than my mouth is watering thinking about this place. It is by far the best stake I ever had (even beats the steak I had at Marco pier whites)!!! Worth every penny so went back twice during our week stay in santa ponsa. My partner asked for her steak well done, it came well done but still melted in the mouth and wasn't tough. If I could fly out just for the steak I would. Excellent

3 Thank casper55
“Beware meat lovers, this is paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Wow! The quality of the meat in this place is amazing. It is a bit pricy for the area but it is worth every penny. Try to make a reservation as it is always full.

3 Thank Cynthia V