“Lovely food!”

Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This was the year that Jackie's Restaurant opened, offering the best of their international cooking daily.An excellent service to our clients, that took us to be the first restaurant in the Balearic islands to receive the "Q for Quality" certificate, given by the institute of the Spanish Tourist Quality.From the Direction to the staff, we thank all our clients for the faith placed in us.
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Visited Jackie's twice in the first week of June.
We were all inclusive at our hotel but the food here was lovely!!

The pizza i had was amazing and so was the garlic bread with cheese. Very reasonable prices also for the quality of the food!

The staff are very friendly and helpful and I asked for my pizza without chilli. When it can they also gave us olive oil and the waiter advised it was spicy as he knew I'd asked for my pizza without chilli, which I thought was sweet.

Would def recommend if you're in the area!!

Restaurante J, Gerente at Jackie's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you very much for letting us know your views on the service that we have offered. We are pleased to see that our efforts have the result we want.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

visited at lunchtime and was really impressed. the service was a little slow to start but once they had taken the order the food was lovely. wife and son had mussels to start and both agreed they were fabulous. they're mains of fish were equally nice. we all had the daily special which was great value. would go again

Restaurante J, Propietario at Jackie's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your comment.
Such positive comments like yours help us to give the best service
to our customers with the highest quality.

May I take this opportunity , and hope you will come and see us again

Reviewed 25 May 2014

great little restaurant, always make a point of eating there 2 or 3 times during the week, spotless and great value.

Restaurante J, Propietario at Jackie's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for your comment.
Such positive comments like yours help us to give the best service
to our customers with the highest quality.

May I take this opportunity , and hope you will come and see us again

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We ate here on a recent visit to Santa Ponsa and we're really pleased we did! We chose to eat from the menu of the day which included 3 courses, bread and a drink for under 10 Euros per person. There were at least 4 options for each course. We both chose to have spaghetti bolognaise for starter, then I had grilled chicken breast, and my husband chose the steak. For dessert I had crème caramel, but my husband passed on dessert because he was too full!

The staff were all extremely friendly and efficient. There were several Spanish families eating at the same time as us which proves how good this restaurant is. Being situated below street level it can easily be missed, but being close to Burger King it's easily found!

Restaurante J, Gerente at Jackie's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you very much for making your comment, we work continuously to offer the widest range combining the best quality and good prices, we see that it encourages us to continue working in this direction.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and i dined there twice when there. Firstly because they offered a very nice vegetarian pizza which i had both times and secondly the service was very good. The staff were all very nice and friendly.

Restaurante J, Gerente at Jackie's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear guests, Thank you very much for your kind comments! Hope to see you soon again! Kindest regards