“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boston O'Brady's
Ranked #17 of 164 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

My partner and I really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was delicious. I ordered the sirloin steak and it was like a fillet and my partner was not disappointed with the ribs. We received generous portions of food. Service was slightly slow considering it wasn't busy but all in all we were really pleased with our choice of restaurant.

1 Thank IrishClaire83

dublin
“Best food ever :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Wow the food was great there was a very friendly happy atmosphere and the staff were great anyone visiting Santa ponsa has to go here :)

1 Thank DublinJonesy_80
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Tha tgi's of santa ponsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Enjoyable meal, big portions my only criticism would be Everytime u looked up the waiting staff where staring at you waiting on you finishing was a bit off putting

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fab meal again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Went for a meal here on Sunday night there were 5 of us. Seated quickly and drinks arrived promptly cocktails were 2 for 1 which was a bonus!

The food again was excellent and the portion size massive! I have the prawns on a skewer with lime and a chilli dip which were lovely and jucy, and tasted really fresh. The others in our party had ribs, chicken wings and the chicken breast. All of us really enjoyed the meal, and all came away happy and very full.

The service was excellent, the irish girl with the long hair had us laughing and the atmosphere was great. Would deffo recommend this place to anyone. Hope to visit again next year!

2 Thank Julia P
Ireland
“Best place to eat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Boston O'Brady's is the best place to eat in Santa Ponsa. This is not an exaggeration it's my opinion as I went here with my girlfriend 3 nights out of 7.

The first night we got seated inside and the staff were firendly and really fast at taking our order and bringing our drinks. I got the southern fried chicken with chips and bbq sauce. This was really nice, I wasn't hungry enough for red meat but the portion of chicken I got was huge.
On our second return I got the ribs & chicken wings combo. OMG this was unreal. I have never seen so much meat on 1 plate. I was stuffed after I finished this however, I shared the brownie with my girlfriend. This was a fantastic dessert and the perfect amount.
Our final night we both got steaks. Again absolutely fantastic. The meat was really tender and the baked potato with garlic butter is the success in this meal. Fantastic. To finish I got the brownie again which was even better than my previous visit.

All in all this is a great restaurant. The staff are fantastic which is something alot more restaurants in the area should take note of.

• Visited August 2013