“Great value and service!”
Review of Croc's Bistro

Croc's Bistro
Ranked #66 of 173 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Croc's bistro is a new restaurant in santa ponsa with delicious food,nice terrasse,great service and good prices.We will welcome you and make sure you have the best dinner of your holiday!!!Come and try!
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

This place is great for a informal dinner or lunch. Highly recommend nachos and the wraps. They are made with quality ingredients and a good level of tasty spice. Great value on food and drinks especially for its location.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Me & my prtner went here as it was just opposite to the bar that we loved to drink in at night.

I had a fillet steak, which was absolutely cooked to perfection. The service was very nice, and the atmosphere was just the same as any good restaurant abroad.

Overall, we very pleased we decided to eat here.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I enjoyed the food I was served here, which was quite good value. However, I found the waiting staff disinterested, even bordering on rude.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This restaurant is super to eat in. Had dinner here most of the time. Food is great, service is great. Nothing bad to say about it and also it was the only place that gave kids colouring sheets and crayons while waiting for food. Definately go there

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 7 and only 1 or 2 actually left feeling okay about their meal. I got what looked to be a plate of vomit But was meant to be a pasta dish. Completely unappealing. And I picked at it only because I was starving.
The server made every one of us feel awkward the whole way throughout our meal, and stood over us staring while we ate. Nobody even made an attempt to clear their plate of the sickly food. After we finished, we were given free shots. I don't know what they were but it wasnt a recognisable smell at all. Again the waiter hovered, almost forcing us to do these shots even though we clearly did not want to. My friend was then also offered a sweet which was INFESTED with ants. The waiter laughed and said oh whoops.
We paid as quickly as possible, left and did not return and never will.