We did not book this hotel but were transferred here from another place following our complaint to the tour operator.On arrival following a really stressfull 18 hours off hell at our first hotel we were greeted by the smilling face of Esther the receptionist allthough she was expecting us she still had not recieved confirmation of our new booking from tour operator so could not allocate our room she told us to leave our luggage in the locker room and go for a meal and by then she would have it all sorted,true to her word when we got back our room was ready.The rooms are spotlessly clean consisting of bedroom with large mirrored wardrobe,nice bathroom with hairdryer lounge/kitchen area with good sized flat screen tv with selection of uk tv channels we had a room on 3rd floor and our balcony looked out onto the small shingle bay and the sea beyond.We stayed half board and cannot fault any meal we had they are well presented,with a reasonable choice off hot dishes which we saw no repeat during our week there, also nice salad mixes,breakfast is allso nice with proper english sausages.Outside pool area is a really nice place and again spotlessley clean with a reasonable sized pool iff a bit cold however there is a small heated indoor pool.All the staff from reception,cleaners,bar staff,maitre d and restaurant staff were freindly and allways had a smile on their face as for Esther on reception she is this hotels jewel allways smilling allways helpfull my partner even got a big hug a cuddle from here as we left.As for those who say they have had stuff stolen the hotel provides a secure locker very cheaply to put your phone,passports,spare cash why tempt fate?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in the southwestern part of Mallorca, overlooking Santa Ponca’s bay. We offer apartments with air conditioning and private balcony. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, with a solarium with fantastic views. All apartments have a kitchenette and a fridge. They all are tile-floored and equipped with satellite TV. The Jardín Del Mar Hotel has a bar-cafeteria with big TV screens. There is also a snack bar by the pool. Among the leisure facilities, customers will find a gym and a beach volleyball court, sauna and indoor pool (not available from May to October). Free Wi-Fi (during the first hour) available in all common areas. The hotel is located 10 minutes drive from the lively resort of Magaluf. Customers will find Santa Ponca’s beach in about 5 minutes on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRH Jardin del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trh Jardin Del Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Majorca
- TRH Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca