Just arrived back from two weeks at the Jardin Del Mar. Our children absolutely loved the pool and we had a great time. We stayed half board and the food variety was ok. The main issue was that they didn't clean the floors of the restaurant between dinner and breakfast so we did experience ants and a croakroach at breakfast time. Their explanation was that the cleaners cleaned only once a day after breakfast and they did not have brushes!
It is in a beautiful spot and the walk to the main beach was fine for my 5, 3 and 11 month old even in the heat.
On the first night they put us on the ground floor where the door does not double lock and could easily open with one turn- not good with young children or with the thefts... they did not lock at all from the inside. However the receptionists were very good and moved us to another room after two days. All rooms double lock from floor one up.
There was face painting provided free of charge in the evenings which the children loved and fab entertainment at the square just round the corner so it meant that the hotel was lovely and quiet.
It was a nice hotel with lovely views from the pool or in higher rooms but they need to think about the impressions they provide guests at breakfast time. Obviously, with a baby... there was food on the floor that we picked up and I did ask for a brush but they said they didn't have one. That did annoy me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in the southwestern part of Mallorca, overlooking Santa Ponca’s bay. We offer apartments with air conditioning and private balcony. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, with a solarium with fantastic views. All apartments have a kitchenette and a fridge. They all are tile-floored and equipped with satellite TV. The Jardín Del Mar Hotel has a bar-cafeteria with big TV screens. There is also a snack bar by the pool. Among the leisure facilities, customers will find a gym and a beach volleyball court, sauna and indoor pool (not available from May to October). Free Wi-Fi (during the first hour) available in all common areas. The hotel is located 10 minutes drive from the lively resort of Magaluf. Customers will find Santa Ponca’s beach in about 5 minutes on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRH Jardin del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trh Jardin Del Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa
- Jardin Del Mar Majorca
- TRH Jardin Del Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca