On arriving we were a little disappointed that the only way into the hotel was via a lift....but this proved to be just a minor irritant.
The hotel on the whole was spotless, and the reception staff were very helpful, getting a member of staff to help us up with our cases etc. No welcoming glass of bubbly though...:-(
This was actually our honeymoon and we booked for ten nights all inclusive. We asked for a low down room with a sea/pool view and sort of got neither.
The food was of standard quality for this type of hotel but we were pleasantly surprised by the sheer variety. Normally we would see chicken...then veal...then fish etc but here we saw many different types of each meat/fish in sauces, plain, fried etc. Very nice!
Bar staff were not over friendly, apart from Antonio who was very pleasant, but nor were they arrogant or rude.
All the pools including the indoor one were freezing cold. The sea was warmer, although the slides in the kids pool are a nice touch.
No problems with sun loungers, but we did go in early October.
There is no private beach, just some rocks, so we took the walk into town which was about 15 minutes but very pleasant with shops along the way.
The beach in town is great and there are plenty of shops and restaurants if you need them.
Go and see Pongus the pony! Nice touch for the kids, as is the rope slide.
Kids club staff are hard working and very attentive (learning kids names quickly etc.) But the general evening entertainment is very weak.
All in all we had a lovely time here, although we generally never visit the same hotel twice, we might consider it if we got a room upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want to wake up every morning at the shores of the Mediterranean? Dive in the FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites, a design hotel in Santa Ponsa Bay of Majorcan and Mediterranean inspiration. An accommodation that will offer you the most pleasant experiences, entertaining days and the best rest on the seaside. Only our hotel in Costa de la Calma can offer you the magic of the Mediterranean, with traditional and Asian gourmet gastronomy, recently refurbished facilities and a first class personal attention. Imagine yourself staying in a hotel with theme parties near the swimming pool, free wifi in the rooms, All Inclusive service with premium brands, cycling, golf... At the FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites we want you to live an unforgettable experience, so that every day is perfect. Enjoy a golf trip to Santa Ponsa or a cyclotourism holiday in Majorca with the best equipment at your disposal. Our hotel in Cala Blanca is located just within a 5 minute drive to Santa Ponsa golf club and it offers you a locker for you to keep your equipment. For cycling lovers, the FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites features an indoor parking for 150 bikes, repairing and washing station, laundry with dryer for maillots and fruit for you to recharge energies before and after your routes. Besides, enjoy your family holidays with your pet: the FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites is one of the few pet friendly hotels in Majorca with relax areas for adults and children ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel d`Or Jardin De Playa Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Jardin De Playa Santa Ponsa
- FERGUS Style Cala Blanca Suites Santa Ponsa, Majorca