This is our fifth time to stay at this Hotel, and again we werent dissapointed, my youngest daughter, my wife and myself. The views as you have read many times are amazing. The staff on the desk are most helpful as per usual as are the staff in the dining room.We asked for a room we had stayed in before when we booked our holiday, and were delighted when we arrived, that we had been given this room, a big thank you to the staff for that. and also received a wonderful parcel of fruit and a bottle of red wine for being a return customer, a very nice gesture. maid service every day, towels changed dailyand room cleaned. the food on offer is always good offering a huge choice of cold and hot food, with a differnt meat being carved freshly every night. we always stay half board, giving us the chance to explore oyther restaraunts.we tend to use the pool area at the end of the day,after returning from the beach, which is a pleasant 15 min walk, the beach also is amazing, clean and quiet and choice of beach bars.plenty of sights to visit and excellent bus service. local cafes and bars quiet but abundant, our favorite cafe being the el paso which is located on the square.This is only a shot walk from the hotel, offering a range of shops and bars, before the main shopping area. every evening at the quare, we have seen some very good tribute bands, which are all free to watch, and you neednt get out of your seat, where the barmen come and serve you all night. we have always enjoyed santa ponsa as a resort, quiet, no gangs of youths drunk and causing trouble, a family friendly resort Thanks Mike Davies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Punta del Mar **** Location: On a slope above the sea, the center and the main beach are about 1500 meters away. The next bay and shopping area are a short walk away. Facilities: Renovated in 2012 the SENTIDO Punta del Mar with 234 rooms on seven floors has a lobby with sitting area, internet corner and WiFi internet access, TV room with satellite TV, a bar, a cafeteria with a large terrace and restaurant with sea views. The outdoor area has got a swimming pool, sun terrace with loungers and parasols and a poolside bar. Minimum age 16 years Meals: All meals in buffet form. Lodging: The rooms are equipped with shower / WC, air conditioning / heating, wireless internet, mini fridge, safe (extra charge), telephone, satellite TV, balcony and sea view. Junior suites are larger with the same features and in addition have a hair dryer, bathrobe, minibar and seating area. Double rooms and Junior Suites Superior have additionally with 2 chairs on the balcony. Sport and wellness Included: Indoor pool (for colder months), Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, fitness room and table tennis. Extra charge: table tennis, billiards, bike rental, massages and treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Punta del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Del Mar Santa Ponsa
- Hotel Punta Del Mar
- Punta Del Mar Hotel
- SENTIDO Punta Del Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca