cons- rooms are too small for a family of three. Singles bed were given to use and they were broken and the matteress were worn out. Pool is too small for the size of hotel. Certainly not a 4 starr hotel i would rate it 2 star. Bar wouldnt serve more than 2 drinks at a time.
Pros- food was good. kids club was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Viva Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viva Rey Don Jaime & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Viva Rey Don Jaime & Spa Santa Ponsa, Majorca