My partner and I are recently back from spending a week in Santa Ponsa at the Rey don Jaime hotel.
Upon arriving, the hotel staff and Thomson reps were friendly and helpful. We were quickly checked in and made aware of our welcome meeting.
Our room was tidy and clean. We did have to pay 24 Euros for the safe (you get 3 back) and if you want a remote it is 10 Euros. (we never bothered) and the fridge is more money.
We were there at the start of may and this was a spanish holiday. If I were to go back I would go a week later to avoid this.
The rooms were tidied every day and the bedding and towels changed daily. Could not fault them for that.
The pool area was spotless as were the toilet facilities. In fact everywhere was always tidy and clean.
The food in the dining hall for breakfast and lunch was lovely, although i think the dinners could be improved, for the price that was paid. The snackbar was lovely too.
Max the entertainer was fantastic, very friendly. Everyone loved him. (although the entertainment was a bit dated)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca