Check In - Quick and efficient, the staff were friendly and helpful. Bit of a rip off that you have to hire a kettle and fridge etc but as its a half board/all inclusive hotel it wasn't too bad and we didn't miss having them.
The Hotel - first impression was that it was clean and very modern. Lots of sitting areas in the main reception. The hotel has 4 lifts which is needed at meal times as it can be quite busy. The rooms could be doing with an update (reason for 4 stars and not 5) but they were clean and nice and cool so not all bad. The pool are was great, clean and lots of loungers. Seemed to be good activities for kids and adults although I much preferred lying at the pool. For those who book with Thomsons the reps are the best! So friendly and helpful and a great presence in the hotel.
Location - Fantastic, 2 seconds to the beach which is a bit windy during the day so only went once. 4.50 Euros for a lounger which is the average. Lots of shops/supermarkets/pubs and restaurants all in walking distance. Lots of good Irish pubs with live music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca