Stayed 13th-27th May 2014. On arrival quick check in but we were the only ones arriving, we were told pool view an extra 15 euros a day so didn't bother. Room was clean a bit dated old tele but a couple of English stations. Room overlooked the road which actually was a good view if you didn't want to pay extra for pool view, but even pool view some were side on not full view, we were on 3rd floor couldn't see the sea, but if you like football you could hear the game very well in the football ground opposite. First meal we had was evening not very impressive and not much choice of veg, most evenings there was a roast on, that was good. Sweets always the same, if you look at the website and see themed evenings we didn't get one and the food was never presented like that. Breakfast did have English bacon, the rest was very average, not topped up quick enough and did seem to be cooked and kept in the oven, breakfast was 8-10am I did ask for croissant just after 9.30 and was told no finished. Lunch not very good our all incl was part of the deal I wouldn't like to have paid extra for it. Pool snack bar was not good rubbish selection, it states till 6.pm, someone asked for a sandwich at 4pm and was told no finished, afternoon tea was the same 2 biscuits ever day, no pastries etc. Staff did multiple jobs the cheff always spoke. Bar staff and service good. Restaurant staff did'nt seem very happy especially the women. The maids were all friendly and spoke Pool was clean and we always got a sunbed. Entertainment every other evening some were ok, the rest of the time in house miss viva. mr viva etc. Bingo every evening. They did give us a courtesy room before we left. Would'nt go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Viva Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca