Please ignore negative comments. I have just returned from a week at the Don Rey Jamie with a mixed group of family and friends consisting of adults and teenagers. I have stayed in a mixture of accommodation over the years from private villas to 5 star hotels in Dubai and I would definatley recommend this hotel. Firstly it was clean - very clean, the staff were pleasent, the food was good and offered a variety. There was always a chef carving a roast joint of some sort, along with soup, salad, cold pasta, cold meats. Breakfast was good always fresh bread, hot buffet choice, cereal and pastries - yes people were using the microwave to warm milk. The bar was good and drinks were reasonable price with comfy sofas. Entertainment was on every night although this was geared more this time of year to the Spanish Saga group but they enjoyed it! Only negative was the outside pool wasn't open in April oh and the indoor pool is very small and off reception where everyone can watch you!! All in all the hotel was good can't comment on what it would be like in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca