We found the hotel had gone downhill this year - the food was edible but very repetative at night - breakfast was good and great choice. The rooms have been refurbished, and I agree with an other review, there is no privacy as all the furniture have not drawers or doors. The reception staff and the cleaners were very pleasant but we found the staff in the restaurant could have been more pleasant.
A lot of the bars and shops have closed down and the resort looked a bit tired!!!
The entertainment team were excellent at organising games during the day and they put on great shows at night, although we went out most nights as the price of drinks was very expensive.
Think we will give somewhere else a try next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Viva Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Viva Rey Don Jaime & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Viva Rey Don Jaime & Spa Santa Ponsa, Majorca