This is my 4th time at this hotel & I feel it is not as good as it was previously. On arrival we had to move room 3 times as the rooms we were offered were overlooking machinery or very small with not even a shelf in the bathroom & a hatch on the wall looking down into a shaft!! Eventually the manager did give us an excellent room overlooking the pools Room 403. Although the food was great & cooked properly we felt there was not much choice - chips every night or rice!! They used to offer lovely potatoes. At breakfast once the pancakes had run out the chef did not make any more if it was after 10am as breakfast finished at 10.30 - a lot of disappointed guests. As a result of this we ate out nealy every night & even for breakfast (a supermarket next to the hotel makes lovely rolls or baguettes). Most of the sunbeds were broken & you could not chose which position you wanted the bed - this did become annoying after a day or so. The pools were spotless & so were the rooms. Could not fault the maids or staff at all. Do not think I would return to this hotel unless it was for a long weekend only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the Hotel Playas De Mallorca for some fun under the Mediterranean sun! Our magnificent seafront hotel is just a stone's throw from the historic city of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and Lastminute so you can book your H10 Playas de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel Santa Ponsa
- H10 Playas De Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Majorca