“great breakfast”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 June 2014

lovely host great breakfast scottish breakfast keeps you going ALL day . scrambled eggs on toast great too. we only had breakfast here but popped in a couple of times at night for a sangria or two and evening meals looked lovely too.great waitresss nothing too much trouble

Cafe2012RXlounge, Propietario at Cafe 2012 RX Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

he thank you very much for you review we so glad to serve costumes who appreciate our job see you soon !!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice for a stop off. We had a beer here, host very pleasant. Inside looks nice and authentic.Never had food but got the impression people liked it

thank you for your coment we try next time you not going without try our lovely food !!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Visited rx2012 the best in sta ponca foods 5 star service 5 star cleanliness spotless overall will come back again ! Very high standard ! Highly recomended !

1  Thank Pedro Jose P

Mr. Pedro we appreciate your opinion and we hope to see you soon in cafe 2012 RX !!!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I visited this Cafe again many times last year and found both the food and the service to be as good as ever.
I finaly introduced my wife to the delights of real Spanish Sangria, a brew that Rada (the lovely host) is particualy adept at concocting, and so many happy and giggily hours were spent there.
I have been keeping a close eye on the new dishes that are to appear on the menu this year and if they are half as good as they look I will have to make many more trips to sample them all.
I can only give this Cafe my highest recommendation and urge anyone visiting Santa Ponsa to seek it out.

hey what can I say you and your lovely wife know that your are more than a costumes for me and Rada thank you very much for that and dont forget still got beer in cold for the oso see you soon !!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this place in search of some tapas. It had come highly recommended so we decided to try. Undoubtedly the staff were extremely caring and friendly, there was a great atmosphere, but when our food finally arrived we were disappointed. Maybe we picked a bad selection, but it just didn't deliver on quality compared to other experiences elsewhere.

hello julie we are very disgusted that you dont enjoy your meal but I check your order and I very confused cause I can see that you looking for tapas and you take a salad and steack and thats not what you looking for so I have to think the is a little mess some were any way if you ever back to Santa ponsa we appreciate that you gif us a chance to make it better see you !!!!