“Fantastic trip to Jungle Parc” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jungle Parc

Jungle Parc
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Santa Ponsa
More attraction details
Owner description: ADRENALIN RUSH IN JUNGLE PARCDiscover the only acrobatic tree circuit in the Balearic Islands. Situated in a forest of 9 hectares in Santa Ponsa, come and enjoy different circuits with a total of 100 platforms. You will be required to move from tree to tree, at varying heights from the ground, using bridges, ropes, vines and lots of zip wires! Our PIRATES circuit is for children of 4 years and above. And there are two circuits for adults, EXPLORER and EXTREME. The EXTREME circuit is recommended for the more experienced or adventurous! Jungle Parc becomes the ideal option for individuals, families, groups of friends, company outings, schools and even stag and hen parties…
kilmarnock, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip to Jungle Parc”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had a great time with my daughter aged 8 going round the park. Had the choice at some stations of doing easy or hard level. Was great fun. Daughter managed fine. At times better than Mum! As a reminder though, doesn't accept credit cards, which we were caught out with. Great value for money - only 16 Euros each. Could be advertised more, however leaflets in hotel.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank jbatch75
celine g, Gerente at Jungle Parc, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank's a lot!!!!
realyy happy that you had all fun.

Regards

• Czech first
England
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fabulous day out for older children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

We chose this at the last minute to fill a cloudy day in August. We walked there from the centre if Santa Ponsa with three children aged 1, 3 and 6 and found it a pleasant stroll.

Sadly when we arrived we found that the 3 year old was too small to go on anything, which was disappointing for her, though I understand they are in the process of building a course for smaller children.

The six year old had a marvellous time. She climbed to heights that would have terrified me, but we were confident that she was utterly safe. There were a couple of occasions where she struggled to move her clip through the safety wires to the next obstacle (partly through fear but also because she was right at the lower end of the permitted height range) and both times we were able to attract the attention of instructors very quickly, who climbed up to help and reassure her. The obstacles vary between high wires, wobbly bridges, zip wires, nets and other stuff, and the route gets progressively higher, so that children can easily opt out if they've had enough after each zone.

Scarlett had an amazing time and, despite a few tears at one point, completed the course. She raved about this place to all her friends when we returned home and, if the infant course is ready, we will definitely return next year.

2 Thank beckpred
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Perfect for a cloudy day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I'll start by saying this is 100% not my kind of thing, I've never done anything like this & was pretty scared at what I was getting myself into! I'd read reviews that complained about the price, I personally thought the price was very reasonable!! The staff were really friendly and made you feel very at ease, we did the explorer course, a staff member talks you through how to connect you to everything, you go around a little training course then off you go at your own speed!! There are green ways or black ways (the black ones are marked "very hard") the black ones were a lot more challenging and for someone who had never done anything like this before I was quite the wuss when everything beneath me wobbled & swayed but saying that, I really really enjoyed it!! I would say to buy the gloves as your hands do get hot & sweaty and it's harder the grip things! If you're really into these types of things they have the "extreme" course which is a lot lot lot harder!! If you're into these types of things or not, it's a great thing to do on a cloudy day (I'd imagine it's too hot on a sunny day!!) i will definitely go again!!

4 Thank Vicky B
celine g, Propietario at Jungle Parc, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Hi,

Thank's a lot for letting us know about your experience. We are really happy when people like you (Who apparently don't think they are going to like this activity) finally enjoy it!!!
Looking foward to see you again. And try also a sunny day: under the shade of our trees ;-)
Belfast, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Make sure you buy the gloves!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Was here in mid-September with my parents and sister. Good attraction and something different to do on holidays. We enjoyed it, although my mum and dad came away a bit bruised. The gloves are a must although the cost €8 a pair and it is not the cheapest attraction at about €25 per person. The explorer course took us around an hour because it was our 1st time.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank EmmaS1983
celine g, Gerente at Jungle Parc, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Hi,

Thank's a lot for your opinion.
I just want to say that gloves are not compulsory, because all the cables you hang are covered with plastic. Wearing gloves it is just to be more confortable... And you can bring your own gloves if you want.
And just remind you that one adult course is 16€ per person... You pay 25€ when you choose 2 courses for about 3 hours of activity.

Regards
Berwick-upon-Tweed, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We found a flyer for this place in our hotel and seeing as it was an overcast day we decided to pop along and have a go, it was amazing, the staff are really friendly, and follow you around from the ground to make sure all's ok.
It took us about an hour to get around but we did have a scared woman in front of us, at the end of most "obstacles" you get a choice of going on a green or black obstacle, green being the easiest, so if you need to wimp out then you can and you'll still get to stay on.
If you're in the area and got a bit of spare time, then go along, at €16 with no frills and extras you gotta give it a try!

Visited August 2013