“Favourite Spot in Santa Ponsa”
Review of Plaza del Mundo - CLOSED

Plaza del Mundo
Cuisines: International
Description: Cafeteria, offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, coffee, pastry et c.Welcome to try our Tapas, Fajitas, Paellas, Homemade cakes...
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was looking for Spanish food, and I'm so glad I found this place. The food was simple but tasted wonderful, and it was all excellent value. There was great variety, especially with the tapas. I fell in love with the Paella's, and it was nice that they had single portions. The owners were extremely friendly and caring, and every night I felt tempted to return (which I did quite a few times). The relaxed atmosphere, tasty food and friendly staff really made me feel welcome, and this became my favourite spot in town. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is the only place tha offers paella individual portions that we could find in santa ponsa. My girlfriend had the ciego.Very tasty indeed. I had tapas which were sublime and keenly priced at 3 for 9 euro. Joao the owner went out of his way to be nice and
regailed us with some good stories. A few free beers and strawberry cake to die for topped a great dining experience. Can't recommend enough.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Eva, Joao and their staff made us feel at home when we visited their restaurant. We had visited some of the other restaurants during our stay but none of them gave the caring, friendly and excellent service like they did at Plaza del Mundo. They treated everyone the same. More importantly, the food was delicious - and we had tried several dishes. We ended up going there every day during our trip, for breakfast and dinner. We would have gone there for lunch as well, but obviously we were too busy on the beach, sightseeing etc.

Eva, Joao and staff deserve a medal for the way they treat their customers, and for the food they serve. We will definitely be returning to Santa Ponsa and Plaza del Mundo.

We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the area; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Excellent range of paella, even do individual portions. Other food good too and nice selection of desserts. Had the meal on our final nights stay here and thoroughly enjoyed it along with the friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Very nice staff.
Good food, try their Fajitas, Paella, Chickenwings or Ribs, or other goodies from their menu. Coffe and Apple- or Strawberry cake is wonderful.