“We'll worth seeking out”
Review of The Pepper Pot - CLOSED

The Pepper Pot
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This has got to be one of our new favourite restaurants in Santa Ponsa. The food is wonderfully fresh (this can lead to them running out of some items on the menu, but don't let that put you off) and beautifully prepared. Four of us dined here, all gad different dishes and all were great. We will certainly be returning

4  Thank Insteadofkids

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Pepper Pot was quite hard to find, we walked up and down the street. It's set back off the street, below a block of apartments.
We sat outside with candles and relaxing music. Despite been near the apartments and a car park, the atmosphere was very mellow.
The service was very good, and the food was delicious! I had stuffed peppers and my partner had chicken schnitzel with chips. Both meals were fabulous - so tasty! Fresh produce, good sized portions, seasoned well, and hot. For dessert we both had apple crumble with cream (after reading a review on here!) and they was scrummy. My partner had an lovely Irish Coffee and I had a Tia Maria coffee liqueur which was luke warm. Not a big issue though.
It was all excellent value for money.

It was our last night in Santa Ponsa and this was the perfect finish. We just wish we'd gone there sooner (rather than two dreadful meals at other 'restaurants'!)
The owners are two guys from the UK and have only been running the Pepper Pot since the summer.
I hope locals and holiday makers get away from the noisey mian strip which is full of cooked breakfasts, pizza's and fries, and try this little gem of a place.

3  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have literally just walked back into our hotel after an amazing meal at the Pepper Pot - it was fabulous!! We loved it that much I felt I had to write this review.

We had our tired two and a half year old son with us but the two owners were brilliant with us. The food came out quick, the presentation was impeccable and the taste - well it was the best meal we have had in Santa Ponsa. No frozen chips or pasties in sight!! Plus our son, who does not usually eat much, was asking for more.

Its our last night tomorrow so we'll be going back again.

3  Thank chezwah c
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We ate at the Pepper Pot twice in our recent 10day holiday. Believe the reviews-simply perfect service, original and delicious food. Unique in Santa Ponsa -don't miss it! Ps choice of music background also excellent guys!

1  Thank Rosalie W
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

As a resident I've sampled a lot of the restaurants in Santa Ponsa. I've been to the likes of Fat Sams, El Ceibo and Xaloc, but no restaurant compares to the quality of food dished out in The Pepper Pot. Everything in the restaurant is spot on from Craig - the host, to the music playing to the price of their dishes. It's definitely my favourite place to dine and I would highly recommend. Best of luck to the guys in The Pepper Pot with everything and thank you.

3  Thank Robbie Ronnie C