“Handy for us”

The Pepper Pot
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: International, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Handy for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

This little place was so handy for us as it was just across the road from our awful hotel. The food here was home cooked and really good. The homemade cake was fresh and all served with a genuine smile. Do not overlook this place. It's very good value.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank Patty Q

London, United Kingdom
“Best meal, no where else compares.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

After being disappointed with other restaurants in santa ponsa (going by the top 10 restaurants on trip advisor) we were a bit weary of going to the number one restaurant. This place rightly sits at the top. A gem, the chef here is fantastic the food is top quality. The only downside is that we tried this place later in our holiday. If we had tried it earlier then we might have had a go at trying everything on the menu. Looking forward to dinner time tomorrow :-)

5 Thank Irisheyes678
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent. And then some.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

It’s No 1 for a reason. This was my second trip to Santa Ponsa so obviously I knew what to expect. Didn't disappoint either. Superb. If you are here in 2014. Try it and remember to thank me.

7 Thank SenorJon
Bedworth
“Absolute gem of a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

This new little place was by far the best quality food we ate,for a very good price. I don't know where they found this chef but he knows his stuff, fantastic fresh homemade food ( The carrot and orange soup is to die for ) and the service was efficient and friendly in a lovely candlelit setting. Loved this place.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank debgilbey
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This place is a little gem in Santa Ponsa, run by some of the nicest English lads I have ever met, food was beautiful but they had a limited selection on drink and no more cider left. When I mentioned this by the time my starter was finished one of the waiters was back from the shop with more Cider specifically for me which was a nice touch. Never have I seen someone go out of their way to get a drink I like, and me not even causing a fuss, I simply said no problem I will have a whiskey instead but that was a nice touch.
I will be back in that place again.

4 Thank MartyKeogh