“Disappointing”

Yogomondo
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh made low fat natural frozen yogurt with a large selection of high quality toppings to make your very own perfect recipe and enjoy a healthy and delicious treat.Yogur natural helado bajo en grasas y hecho al momento con una gran variedad de toppings de calidad para realizar tu receta personalizada y disfrutar de una opcion saludable y deliciosa.
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I was very disappointed with the no 1 rated place to eat in Santa Ponsa. It's just frozen yogurt with a few toppings. I got nutella and crushed cookies on mine and while they were good, I didn't like the frozen yogurt at all. So most of it went into the bin.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Do not miss out. Healthy and delicious. Really clean place and very fresh toppings- reckon they should open chain in Britain mmmm then again maybe not in the cold weather ha ha

3  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Gorgeous frozen yogurt with plenty of fresh, healthy, and not so healthy, toppings available. I think we ended up here almost every night with the kids forgoing dessert in the restaurant in favor of this. I wouldn't have believed they would prefer frozen yogurt to ice cream but they do now. My wife and I also loved it and the staff were super friendly. This is easily the best ice cream / yogurt in the area - can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Lovely alternative to ice cream & lots of toppings to choose from. Definitely One to try when in Santa Ponsa :0)

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This was the favourite part of our holiday! I have two children aged 10 and 6 who would willingly give up dessert at a restaurant to be able to go to yogomondo instead. Loads of toppings to choose from, and really friendly service. We even got a free topping on our last night! Definitely recommended!