Pirates VIllage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Golf Beach(Santa Ponsa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Miranda Soul(Santa Ponsa)
  • Breakfast included
Globales Pionero(Santa Ponsa)
  • Breakfast included
Zafiro Rey don Jaime(Santa Ponsa)
  • Restaurant
Palmira Isabela(Santa Ponsa)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)
1,659 results
All reviewskids clubpirate attackself cateringpirate themed roomartificial grassice creamnext yearpool arealife guardsfamily holidaysnack barentertainment teamdeep poolgreat holidaygreat for kidsmini discobar staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed at Pirate Village mid July with my mum and my 2 kids aged 8 and 7. Kids loved the pool area and the slides though my 2 can swim so the deep pool wasn't much of an issue. Life guard on duty and happy to help if you need a parasol then he will get one for you. Food not bad and always something for us to eat though my boy is fussy and he struggled but least there are cooking facilities in apartment and a supermarket across the road. Ideal location for beach and the shops which are about 5-10 minute walk away. Best part was the Pirates and all the staff at Pirates Village. The entertainment was fab and the Pirate shows were amazing. Kids did not want to leave the hotel and would love to return. Hotel was very clean and had issue with air con and that was fixed by the next morning. Could not give this hotel any less than 5 stars as it was a holiday planned for my kids and its one they will never forget. Top Class Pirates Village and hope to return.

Room Tip: If staying at the front of the hotel then it can be very noisy late at night from the traffic at main road.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank McLell
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Spent the week here just myself and my 5yr old son...
Firstly I want to say that you actually have to go to this hotel to really experience what its all about. its fine reading these reviews to gain a basic idea of what you're expecting but we're all different after all!

The hotel itself is visually amazing, the pirate features etc really set it off and continued throughout the interior too.

The pools were amazing and perfect for my son, he loved the splash pool and the slides.
I myself also loved the slides and they aren't too big so it allows younger children to try them out theirselves!

Food - I am not particularly a fussy eater but Yes it was repetitive BUT also fresh and there was a different meat cooked for you every night. Salad options and always lots of fruit and desserts. Breakfast was breakfast and the usual options which were absolutely fine! Always an option for the kids too, my son is very picky but he was so so happy that there was chicken nuggets and pasta available!! Not forgetting the snacks available throughout the day too and of course the self serve ice-cream. Basically, youre not going to starve here but if you want to eat RITZ style food then go to the Ritz!!

Accomodation - I personally think the rooms were fine, separate bedroom and living area, a tv and also aircon at no extra cost! Hot water and a balcony overlooking the pool...what more do you really want on holiday, after all we go on holiday to experience the hotel and the island don't we, not to sit in our rooms!!! Yes there were a few marks here and there but the room was clean. Yes there was sometimes noise on a night but so what, we didn't lose any sleep and it didn't spoil our holiday! What I would say is that all rooms have a pool view and face inwards but if you are on the ground floor you wont be able to see anything - only negative!

Entertainment - This has go to be THE BEST entertainment you can experience within a hotel, if youre wondering why you've paid so high to visit here then the Pirates shows will reward you for sure. Both me and my son enjoyed all the shows, especially the story of Captain Rose and also the Pirates invasion on a Sunday. This certainly has been entertainment that youd pay good money to see! I want to give all credit for our wonderful stay to the entertainment staff a sthey realy did make this holiday Brilliant!! I didn't take my son on holiday to place him in a kids club but the 2 girls Angy and Ania who run the mini club were fantastic!! Secure area and lots of activities, they were really personable with the children and contributed immensely towards their stay! Also Robbie and the entertainment team! All the staff were very friendly and deserve credit for the long hours they work+mainitaining a smile!

By around 10.30 all entertainment is fnished, the bar remains open but nothing afterwards. Definitely a place to go with Children and not without!

Overall Great Hotel,Great pool, close to the beach, brilliant entertainment experience!!
If all you can whinge about is the small selection of food choice and the fact there is a queue for sun loungers(as is everywhere) then I think you do well!! We will definitely be returning to this hotel and recommend to anyone with children!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on 2/3rd floor and if possible a side room. Best views from these floors + side rooms were quieter at night
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Jo D
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed in pirate village in july 14 ..have to say brilliant week ..kids luv it..great entertaiment every night..food was great ( kids are picky eaters) staff were lovely very friendly..rooms wer a bit small but grand and spotless..great location ..really lookin forward to returnin nxt yr..karen dublin

1  Thank Karenlocke
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We're a family of four. 1 boy aged 7 and 2 year old girl and this hotel was perfect for us. Pool is amazing with lots to do but compact enough to give the bigger kid a bit of freedom. Plenty of loungers too.
Food was fresh, even if there wasn't a very big selection, we never went hungry.
Pirates and staff were fantastic and kids loved it.
Outdoor furniture could do with replacing but think that's on the horizon.
Would definitely recommend pirates village to anyone with young kids.

2  Thank Catwig
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had a great time, and spent the stay relaxing while the kids played in the pools surrounding us. They had a great time, as did we, but felt that the rooms could have been better, as we had dirty marks on our walls, and a hole in one of the doors.

1  Thank BJDavie