have just come back from 10 days all inclusive through Ryanair and travel republic . 2 adults and 2 children age 11 and 8. arrived early in day and reception staff went out there way to get us a room without waiting. had great size studio on 3rd floor with pool view and mountains beyond. plenty big enough for 4 people. bar area great and quick service. you can also serve yourself water, beer,wine, hot. drinks, juices and pop. breakfast had cereals, continental breakfast, full English, breads and rolls and fresh fruit. lunch and evening meal was soup, salad bar including fish and cold meats , chips, always 2 different hot meals, breads and rolls, desserts and an ice cream bar with sauces and sprinkles. lunch and evening meals were different every day. we had salmon, beef, chicken breast, tuna, pork chops, stew, prawns, pasta bake, best ham salad, goulash and steak. very clean buffet area and as soon as something was all gone, the chefs replaced it. dining area clean and tidy . pool area clean and tidy with plenty of sunbeds. tv room with big screen., a few arcade. games in lobby, table tennis table and pool table also available. showers by pool. if you wanted to keep your room longer it was 20 euros but not really needed as secure luggage room where you could get changed plus one of the toilets has a shower with hair dryer. from 10 every morning till 10 each night you can also order food from the bar including burgers, hot dogs, chips, toasties and on rings. you could either eat these in the bar area or they would wrap the food in tin foil for you to take it wherever. drinks from bar were not watered down and beer tasted great. rooms serviced every other day. i made our beds every other day, its not a big deal. kids entertainment was varied and took place mornings, afternoons, kids disco at 9 and show at 10.
the important bit now follows which is not really publicized. . . you can use the other hotels in the group with your waistband. we used the facilities of the jutlandia daily which is across the road and we also used the tropiana facilities when we went to palma nova for the evening. there are another 2 hotels in the group but they were shut for winter. jutlandia across the road had lovely pool and some of the kids entertainment was shared between the 2 hotels.
we payed £12.50 each per day and for that were treated very well, ate well, were never thirsty and were entertained. there is a trolly in the dining room so, if it.s busy, instead of moaning your table isn't cleared away quick enough, take your plate. yourself and take your empties back to the bar cause the staff are so over worked. . .
we had private transfer over for £68 return as many people who took shuttle were moaning it had taken over 2 hours.
had a brilliant holiday, kids cried when we left.
hope this has helped. x fiona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca