i stayed here in july 2013 for 1 week im in my 20's and i brought my niece 6yrs
the rooms were nice, clean and had everything u wanted for a beach hol.
u need to pay a deposit of €20 for the tv remote but it didnt work, but didnt really mind it was more for sendin the 6yr old off to sleep!!
the pool and pool area is lovely, kept clean and with three different depth pools its perfect for everyone.
i wasnt all inclusive as i wanted the choice of eating out. but by all accounts the food was fine.
i used the snack bar well sun bathing and found the older lady to be quiet rude all other holiday makers noticed this an there was a bit of a scene caused one of the days when one person had enough of her rude behaviour an by all accounts she was the same a couple yrs before that when they stayed.
the location is good an only 2 min walk to the beach, bars etc.
i really enjoyed my hol and would return to the plazamar theses apartments are great for families and mary the kids entertainer is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca