Not a relaxing holiday! Thought the rooms here were truly horrible! So old and dated. The hob in kitchen didn´t even work, the chairs and tables are from years ago and the sheets on our beds didn´t get changed. At night every time you move or turn over the bed makes so much noise it wakes the other person up and on top of that you´ve got all the noise from the neighbouring rooms, as the walls are so thin you hear everything! Staff didn´t have much interest in anything and we didn´t like the feeling round the pool at all with everyone pushing to get a precious sunbed first thing in the morning, so we usually went to the beach or out. Weather was good so it wasn´t all bad, but this hotel would be a big no go zone "if" we returned to Santa Ponsa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca