This hotel is ruined by its owner and daughter! extreamly rude. We arrived with a crowd ( they fine well knew that it was a stag party or even a large group of guys as they had all our details before hand and were happy to take our money) and apon arrival it was clear we were not welcome even though we were a crowd aging between 28 - 45. Yes we obviously were a bit loud at the pool as there was many of us but the time was still about 5pm. It was all fun though and absolutely no trouble or misbehaving. The hotel decided quickly to get us thrown out heavy handedly and as quick as possible resulting in many phones being left behind and never to be seen again and also clothing. One of our group returned the next morning sober and politely asked about his iphone only to be threatened with the police again so he quickly walked out. STAY CLEAR!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca