We came to the Hotel and it was overbooked. So we had to go for one night to the Pirate Hotel. A terrible place. We forgot some books there and a few hours later these books were gone. They didn't want to knock on the door to ask if the books were still in the room. That was unethical the man from the reception said. It is unethical to steal books not to knock on a door!
In the Hotel the were friendly and tried to let forget us everything. The hotel itself was oke. But I never book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2015 with a strong Mediterranean character, Plazamar Serenity Resort is a complex to relax and enjoy your holidays in a chilling atmosphere. Located in the beautiful resort of Santa Ponsa only 300m from its sandy beach and city centre, Plazamar Serenity Resort is the perfect spot for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Plazamar Serenity Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Plazamar Serenity Resort Santa Ponsa, Majorca