We paid £1000 all inclusive for a family of 4, based on this you have to say it is very good value for money.
All the staff were excellent, particularly the blonde lady with a tattoo on her arm, such a lovely lady, and the barman who was so happy and friendly, and helpful every single night.
The apartments are good sized, and the facilities are all good. Everywhere is very clean.
The food suits the price paid, it is good quality, however there is limited choice approx. 5 - 6 hot choices per lunch and evening meal, plus salad bar. We are all good eaters, and not fussy so fine for us, just not lots of choice.
The maid service is very limited, beds in bedroom only changed once in 9 nights, but fresh towels and sheets left out every other day. As previous reviewer says this reflects price paid, and anybody expecting beds made every day, should pay more or go 4 - 5 stars.
Entertainment day and night is not great, they only had one entertainer [Felix], who I'm sure said he has worked there since 1989 (!!), he does 3 day time activities every day except Saturday, but they are at 12:15, 1:15 and 2:15 which covers the lunch times, so he could be a bit more flexible with this. Activities included archery, pool, air rifle etc.
Night entertainment also not great, again its Felix who starts around 8.45pm, and usually does Bingo at 9pm for 3 euros with good cash prizes each night of around 100 euros, this lasts until around 10pm, and then Felix spends another hour doing Quiz night, Mister or Miss Holiday Center, and on only one night out of 9 was an outside show which was the Parrot Night.
There was nothing specific for children which was a little disappointing for us, but our children occupied themselves in the games room, or with other children so wasn't a big deal.
There is a kids club there, but apparently it doesn't open until June.
Weather was great while we there, there was an issue with sunbeds for the first few days, but management clamped down on this, so hopefully this will resolve for the rest of the season.
Please bear in mind the price you pay for your holiday, as this was definitely a good holiday for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa is an apartment complex in Majorca fully renovated in 2015 where to enjoy your family holidays. Holiday Center Aparthotel are Mediterranean-style apartments that have been completely refurbished and are equipped with all the commodities needed for a family holiday. A large sunbathing area with a swimming pool and views overseeing the area of Santa Ponsa in addition to a wide offer of activities outside as well as inside the hotel, will make your stay in our resort in Majorca wonderful. No hen and stag parties are permitted at Holiday Center . Also, if you are a large group of any kind intending to reserve more than 3 apartments, please contact us first. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Holiday Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Holiday Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Hotel
- Holiday Centre Santa Ponsa
- Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa, Majorca