Myself, my partner and 2 children (aged 7 years) stayed at this hotel from 19th April 14 for 1 week. We arrived at the hotel at 9.30am, checked in and could go straight to our room. I was pleasantly surprised by the room, plenty of room and everything we needed, kettle, fridge, microwave, plates, cutlery, 2 stove hob. It wasnt spotlessly clean and was slightly tired, but after a quick sweep around was very satisfactory for the price we paid and the amount of time we actually spent in there. Fresh towels were provided every other day. The view from the rooms balcony (4th floor) was beautiful, overlooking the pool and Santa Ponsa bay and sea.
The variety and quality of the food was good, usually 2 meat, 1 pasta and 1 fish dish, the salad bar was beautiful and we never went hungry. I especially liked the waiter service in the restaurant, where the very efficient staff would meet and greet, take drink orders and remove finished plates. Natalie (blonde haired lady with tattoos) was especially nice and made a huge fuss over the children every time she saw them.
I found the staff to be friendly, helpful and very on the ball. We built a good relationship with some of the staff and had a really good laugh with them.
The pool was spotlessly clean (cleaned every morning), we always managed to get sunbeds for the day, which was great as the weather was fabulous, well over 70 degrees every day.
The night time entertainment was OK, mainly bingo and random adult games (it is what you make it!) Felix the entertainer was one of the funniest people I have ever met, he would have us in stitches every night "poop, poop chicken soup!!" ....legend!!
The hotel was full of mainly English and Irish guests, mostly families with children and we met some really lovely people.
I have seen reviews on here complaining of noisy roads ?? I am a very light sleeper and not once was I waken by "the noisy roads" mainly because they weren't !!
Santa Ponsa itself was stunning, the hotel was very well situated, a 5 minute walk from the beach, which was beautiful, many bars and eateries down the same street as the hotel. Although the prices of meals in Santa Ponsa itself were a lot more expensive than we imagined they would be, I would definitely recommend all inclusive board basis.
All in all we were all very sad to leave, we had an amazing week, the weather was better than we ever dreamt, the room was very comfortable, the food was decent, the hotel had all facilities we needed, the staff were really lovely and friendly. We will definitely be returning to this hotel with much excitement.
I don't think that the holiday center deserve half of the negative comments I have seen on here, possibly from people expecting a 5 star hotel or from people who you just cant please !!
Thank you Holiday Center Apartments for a holiday to remember !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa is an apartment complex in Majorca fully renovated in 2015 where to enjoy your family holidays. Holiday Center Aparthotel are Mediterranean-style apartments that have been completely refurbished and are equipped with all the commodities needed for a family holiday. A large sunbathing area with a swimming pool and views overseeing the area of Santa Ponsa in addition to a wide offer of activities outside as well as inside the hotel, will make your stay in our resort in Majorca wonderful. No hen and stag parties are permitted at Holiday Center . Also, if you are a large group of any kind intending to reserve more than 3 apartments, please contact us first. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Aparthotel Holiday Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Holiday Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Centre Apartments Hotel
- Holiday Centre Santa Ponsa
- Aparthotel Holiday Center Santa Ponsa, Majorca