Aparthotel Holiday Center
Hotel y Apartamentos Casablanca(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
US$318
US$310
  • Beachfront
US$339
  • Pool
Plaza Santa Ponsa Boutique Hotel(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$182
  • Pool
H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)
US$197
Pirates VIllage(Santa Ponsa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,205 results
All reviewsself cateringmemory foamevery other daythese apartmentsground floorparrot showpool barbars and restaurantsno liftplenty of sunbedschicken nuggetsfresh towelsapartment was cleanreception staffmin walkyoung childrensofa bed
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Like a lot of people we were rather cautious having read all the negative reviews, so what a wonderful surprise when we arrived at the hotel. staff are extremely polite and pleasant, and work very hard

The hotel pool area is so pretty. lovely palm trees and colourful flowers everywhere you look. plenty of sunbeds and natural shade.
It was very clean and our rooms were cleaned, beds changed etc 3 times in a week which is adequate i feel.

The food was lovely and fresh with plenty of choice, if you cant find something you like then Im baffled!

All the other guests were families like ourselves just having normal holiday fun. We didnt see any groups of stag/hen dos at all.

the hotel is in a great location for beach and the centre and we had stunning views from our balcony of the sea and pool.

I have been holidaying in majorca now for 35 years and have stayed in 5 star hotels so obviously I know the difference. but if your on a budget and want a lovely pleasant hotel for your family then book to come here.
We will be returning next year along with some more of our famiy and friends

Room Tip: ask for a high pool/sea view only about 4 flights of stairs and scenery is stunning
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
12  Thank Nicola G
Holiday C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Aparthotel Holiday Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thanks for a fabulous review, looking forward to seeing all your friends and family next year!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed here 17-24th July with my husband and our 7 year old and 7 month old. Firstly if having a coach transfer prepare for at least 2 hours, not the stated 30 minutes from airport as you will be the last drop off! We had a clean (but very basic) room, but everything you could need on a weeks break. Beds sooooooo comfy!

Pool area a little cramped when everyone there but drinks are very good and bar staff are friendly and helpful.

Breakfast and lunch were great every day but dinner wasn't great. We ate out every night after the first night of trying it. There are so many places to eat though, and for the price of the holiday we really didn't mind. Please try casa pueblo...a little discreet place about 100 yards down on the left from hotel. Traditional Spanish food and warm welcome. Makes a change from all the burger/fast food places you see everyone else in!

All I would say about this hotel is; it should decide if it is going to cater for families or large groups of young people because although we had a great, undisturbed time, many people we met had terrible noise (and other problems) all night most nights.

All in all we had a lovely lovely holiday.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Angie-Peaches

Thanks for your review and your comment about our lovely brand new memory foam comfy beds!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've just returned from a week at the holiday center 16th - 23rd July. I traveled with my partner and 2 children aged 13 & 7.

We had a good holiday here overall but there are a few factors that should be taken in to account. It's is a 3 star and this must be rembered when moaning. The hotel this ok, in a good location, just 5 mins walk to the beach and strip with lots of bars etc that happily welcome kids in to the early hours! They have entertainment every evening and during the day which is ok.

The staff work hard and are friendly enough. We never encountered any issues here. There is a mini club running every day except Sunday. It's ran by Lucy who helps get the kids involved and gives the kids a chance to get to know each other. Both of my kids made friends here and we were happy to let them play around there together as the grounds felt safe.

There are a few negatives.... One REAL grip of mine about this hotel is the sunbed issue. I had read about this in previous reviews before I left and must agree it is an issue that the hotel must clamp down on! People reserve the sunbeds with their towels from early and sod off for most of the day. We are the sort of family that enjoy going out and exploring the area then coming back and relaxing. This was not possible as the sunbeds are taken up all day by people who are nowhere to be seen. I took a pic of the pool area at lunchtime. All sunbeds had towels on but most of the people weren't there. In the end we ended up putting our towels on the beds on our way to breakfast other wise we would not be able to get a sunbed all day.(if u can't beat em and all that!)

The other negative is the food. We are by no means a family of fussy eater but this food is extremly bland and repetive. Every meal was one meat dish, one fish dish, chips & pasta/rice. If you don't like the meat or fish dish you are just eating pasta and chips. I ending up filling up on bread. But mostly you can usually find something to eat though and as I said this is a 3 star so it's bound to be quite limited! Because of the repetivness we went out to eat a few times. I particularly liked Mrs Murphy's kitchen a few mins walk down the road. Snacks are not included at this hotel so not really fully All inclusive in my opinion!

Finally bear in mind that the maids are not really maids at all, simply cleaners who drop off clean towels and clean the empty room when you leave. They did not change the beds once and as it was very hot the beds were a little sweaty, we simply spoke to reception and they sent us clean sheets and we changed our own beds. I must say the beds are very comfortable and all have memory foam mattresses.

Overall we had a great holiday at the holiday center but don't think I would return. If you have booked a holiday here don't be deterred, as long as you go bearing in mind it is a 3 star and the holiday is what you make it you will have a good time :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Claire3141

Shame you wont be returning to stay with us again, we believe that having 3 meals a day is more than enough and pizzas burgers etc between meals is just too much, then people go up to the dining room at lunch time just because theyve paid for AI and pile the food up only to be thrown away as they arnt really hungry. The bedchanging once a week is a GREEN thing, most people change their beds once a week and in many higher rated hotels this is becoming the trend. Thanks for writing your review about us

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed in holiday centre from the16th of July 2014 for a week every thing good staff excellent especially Natalie she is more than a asset to the hotel made everyone welcome and treated everyone like family had a brilliant holiday will be back. Hello ( natalie ) thank you have a great personality thank you for everything

Room Tip: Bottom rooms near pool
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank marion1947

Thanks for your review, I shall personally pass on your kind words to Natalie

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here in May 2014 with my husband and 2 sons (aged 9 & 11). I booked very last minute and after reading reviews, I was worried.
There was nothing to worry about, it was lovely, all inclusive was limited but there was always something to eat.
Also we flew late on the last day and we were allowed lunch after our wristbands were cut which was a lovely bonus.
The hotel grounds are small, but I liked this as my children were always in view.
People need to remember that this is a 2/3* hotel and not and 5*, you get what you pay for and we had no complaints as a family.
Great selection of drinks and the cocktails are fantastic. The staff are very friendly and Felix the DJ is super. He hosts all the competitions in the daytime and gets everyone involved.
We were all inclusive but we had a fully equipped self catering apartment, and there is a shop right next to the hotel for anything you may have forgotten or any snacks you may want.
I would not hesitate in going back with my family and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If you have small children or a family member of reduced mobility, then request a lower floor apartment as there is only stair access to the upper apartments.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Amelia A

Thanks for a great review, good to know you may come back again, also admire your comment about not wanting 5star for a 2/3 star price!