This hotel is perfect for a couple that want to go out in the evenings but relax by the pool during the day. The food was nice and they had a large selection of meats, pastas, salads and of course chips served all the time! There was always room to sit and eat and although they did not offer packed lunches if you want to go out for the day, you can sneak food out easily enough. All in all was a lovely holiday! Only negative would be that the hotel was not very english and every day activities held were uncomprehensible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 130 metres from the Santa Ponsa beach in a quiet area in Majorca very close to Palma centre, the Delfín Siesta Mar Hotel will allow you to rest and it will mesmerize you with its views of the sea and gardens. The hotel and its 113 family rooms have been completely reformed to guarantee maximum comfort. Enjoy its pools, restaurant buffet and reading rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Delfin Siesta Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Siesta Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Delfin Siesta Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca