Firstly, we were the only 2 Brits in the hotel. So you can find the hundred plus Germans a little on the rude side. You do however need to get to the pool before 8am if you want a sunbed as they are in short supply and get taken by the Germans before breakfast. But the beach is a 2min walk. The hill isnt so bad!
If you want a quiet hotel within walking distance of the bars and resturants then this is the one to go for. Its clean and tidy and we found it relaxing, even if you did have to battle the odd german to get a sunbed!!
We opted for the B&B option. Food ok, but very similar to a school canteen. So i recommend Crocodillo's for a very pleasant evening meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 130 metres from the Santa Ponsa beach in a quiet area in Majorca very close to Palma centre, the Delfín Siesta Mar Hotel will allow you to rest and it will mesmerize you with its views of the sea and gardens. The hotel and its 113 family rooms have been completely reformed to guarantee maximum comfort. Enjoy its pools, restaurant buffet and reading rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Delfin Siesta Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Siesta Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Delfin Siesta Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca