Stayed here 8/8/14 -12/8/14,A very nice hotel,spotlessly clean which for me is a winner straight away.The food was very good ,very varied and you could always find something to suit.The staff were very friendly,approachable and would try to help.The restaurant was very busy at times and the staff worked really hard to keep things running smoothly and well done to them,beautiful tablecloths which were changed for each diner,excellent.Only there for four days but would go back definitely.My only gripe was that when we asked for extra pillows none were available? Only two pillows per room?Heho.We managed,but Four star?not so sure.We were the only English people there,that wasn't a problem at all met a lovely young lady in the restaurant who was very friendly and spoke to us each time we went in,she is coming to England next year so was keen to speak to us I think a very charming young lady.Bar staff were really good soon got to know what you wanted to drink.Overall a lovely little break,well done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 130 metres from the Santa Ponsa beach in a quiet area in Majorca very close to Palma centre, the Delfín Siesta Mar Hotel will allow you to rest and it will mesmerize you with its views of the sea and gardens. The hotel and its 113 family rooms have been completely reformed to guarantee maximum comfort. Enjoy its pools, restaurant buffet and reading rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delfin Siesta Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Siesta Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Delfin Siesta Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca