Hotel is not very modern, but never mind. It is very clean place full of nice people. Rooms are big enough, very clean. Only the bathroom could be better for ****hotel, it is quite old and not looking very nice.
Very tasty, breakfasts are simply perfect. Lunch and dinner is quite German-style, but you can always find something very tasty. Lot of vegetables ads salads. Less fruits.
Not everything included. Not so many coctails or alcohol, but you can find enough of sangria, beer, wine etc.
3mins from the hotel, quite big. Water is very clean, full of fish, sand is nice but sometimes you can find cigaret ends there. Quite noisy.
All at all I would recommend this hotel and place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 130 metres from the Santa Ponsa beach in a quiet area in Majorca very close to Palma centre, the Delfín Siesta Mar Hotel will allow you to rest and it will mesmerize you with its views of the sea and gardens. The hotel and its 113 family rooms have been completely reformed to guarantee maximum comfort. Enjoy its pools, restaurant buffet and reading rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delfin Siesta Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Siesta Mar Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Delfin Siesta Mar Santa Ponsa, Majorca