Thank goodness we chose these apartments. They are away from the awful centre of Santa Ponsa but near enough for our 18 year olds to walk in and back safely at night. Our apartment was a little dated and lacked a kettle so water had to be boiled up in a pan but otherwise roomy enough and good value. The pool is small and the sunbeds around it rather squashed up but a small beach is just over the road so we parents whiled away the time there as there is nowhere nice to go other than Palma. Santa Ponsa is generally overpriced for what it is and not a very attractive place, nice beach but ugly modern town. In retrospect we wished we had gone to Palma Nova and the girls could have gone in to Magaluf for their partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Surfing Playa Apartments is surrounded by garden areas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The complex is in a residential area of Santa Ponsa, 100 m from Calo d’en Pellicer Beach. The main beach of Santa Ponsa is 400 m away. There is free WiFi in public areas of the Surfing Playa, including the terrace and reception. There is also a bar. All apartments have a small terrace with a table. The kitchen has a microwave, a fridge and coffee maker. Air conditioning and heating are also included. WiFi is available for a supplement in the apartments. Safety deposit boxes are offered at the reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ona Surfing Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfing Playa Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Surfing Playa Apartments Santa Ponsa
- Ona Surfing Playa Santa Ponsa, Majorca