Club Santa Ponsa
US$134
US$143
  • Beachfront
Globales Pionero(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Breakfast included
H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Restaurant
US$167
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Golf Beach(Santa Ponsa)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,137 results
All reviewsfree minibussteep hillbar staffair concourtesy buson tapmassive balconyplenty of choicewalking difficultiesanimation teamsmaller poolmain poolmini clubpool areagreat holidayevery nightevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fab hotel, really clean plenty different choices of food plenty of sunbeds
Really close to the square where the bars are
Second visit here only stayed for two nights this time
Would return again

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My partner and I stay in all inclusive hotels at least twice a year so it's nothing new to me but this experience made it so bitter for me that I am devastated.
Went with a group of classy ladies and from the arrival to our departure we were watched and treated so bad. On the last day of our departure the wrist bands were taken from our wrists at 11:50Am by force and the bar told us that we had to pay for water! Overall impression was that they wanted us out of the doors Asap!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank DU0_Leicester
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just returned from 14days at the Santa Ponsa Club. Family and friends, 15 in total, ages 3 to 70.
Really enjoyed our stay. Reception was very good and efficient. The rooms were good clean and spacious. We had a variety of rooms arranging from 2 bedroom studios consisting of 2 beds and a settee bed, table 3 chairs, 2 ring electric cooker, sink and fridge. Bath with shower.
The other rooms were double which contained a separate bedroom + all mentioned before.
The food was very good with plenty of selection. The restaurant staff were very good and efficient. If eating outside watch out for the seagulls anything left on your plate they will have. The bar and bar area was spacious, however we did find the air conditioning not working on a few occasions and this did spoil the evening. The bar staff were very friendly and good at their job.
Some of the group spent most of their time with the kids around the pool were there is a section for smaller kids.They enjoyed it, but in my opinion the area around the pool was not cleaned well enough, this goes for both pools, witnessed large amounts of food stuff etc still on the floor after a period of days.This in my opinion should be cleaned every night.
Kids entertainment was good and they enjoyed taking part in the different games and the kids disco at the night time.
The evening entertainment was not so good, out of all what we saw I can only say that one was any good that we enjoyed as adults, that was the singer with the saxophone SAMBOW we saw him twice.After the entertainment it would have been good to have some back ground music on.
The views from the club are fantastic.
Taxi service is very reasonable priced, they take 4 people, cost about 10 euro to Magaluf or Palma Nova. We payed no more than 5 euro from the centre of Santa Ponsa back to the hotel.
The bus service was good and efficient but could be full on certain days.
Try Andratx market on Wednesday. Calvia is worth a look around also market on Monday.
Es Capdella is not far from Calvia a lovely small town.

Room Tip: We were in room 929 and did not experience any problems,lovely views although we did have a large fir tree right outside. One of my daughters was in room 403 and experienced noise from cars and taxis pulling up outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank PeteCKS
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was here with a group of ladies and for some reason the hotel staff decided they wanted to be horrible to us to make a point that if we made noise we will be thrown out. In many years of travelling the world I have never witnessed such aggressive management. I am sure they would have never spoken to us they way they did if we were men. The rooms were horrible and dirty and the location far from the resort. Don’t go!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanne S
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stopped here the third week in May. Despite the occasional thunderstorm the weather was above seasonal average.

For a three star hotel, The food was far better than most hotels on the island and I've tried a lot.
Your warned it's on the crest of a hill, so the views are stunning but not suitable for those with poor mobility.

There are two pools. The main one tends to be used by families and the smaller one by couples.
The three entertainment staff work hard particularly with children. Adult evening entertainment is hit and miss. Saxaphone player was good but the Flamenco dancers needed improvement. They needed a couple of men to improve the dance routine but the stage lighting badly lets down artists. All the filters are blue or green. Red and black of the Flamenco dancers looked a dirty grey. Still I'm sure it will improve.

They do get small groups of badly behaved stag and hen parties. (Many complaints in the past about this) The minute behaviour becomes unacceptable, the reception staff now jump on them with threats of throwing them out of the hotel. Life is much better there now.

The hotel is nearly always fully booked, they don't need that type of hastle.

I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly. The food is great

Room Tip: plenty of free car parking if you've hired a car and lots of nice places to visit for the day ..like Valdermossa
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple