I'll start with the hotel,receptionist's are lovely as are the pool bar staff worked very hard all day and were always helpful. If you want a relaxing day at the pool, you wont get it, as the childrens entertainer as he calls himself Duane has an attitude problem, very obnoxious, on the second day we were sitting right beside the pool as there were no other seats, he starts bombing into the pool with the small kids and I mean bombing soaking people trying to relax. throwing large balls and soaking people with water down their backs. I looked over and he said very loudly so other guest could hear "expect to get wet if you sit at the pool" embarrassing us in front of other guests. He then never apologised and at all and continued to do it even worse. We expect to get splashed at a pool but not waves of water over us when trying to eat and drink food. Anyway near the end of the second week we were on our terrace on the second week at 11pm trying to relax again and here comes Duane the bairn with a squad of kids playing hide an seek like the Pied piper onto our terrace, I again challenged him to go away so we can get peace and he replied. "They are only kids just ask them not to play here again. The guy has a serious attitude problem". He is running around with young kids at that time of night and their parents are boozing at the pool, the only ones that had a rest at night were the parents of the children,because he was running around with them, have we not to get a rest. After all we are the ones on holiday not Duane. Spoke to the manager the next day and he said he would have a serious word with him. Whether he did or not we will not be back at Holiday Park solely for this reason. Duane the bairn needs to learn we are the ones who have paid our money and waited all year to come on holiday, he hasn't got a clue how to speak to people or be quiet when people want a rest, after all the clue is in the name 'Holiday Park' maybe the manager did speak to Duane, and as the previous post suggested he gave him a day off, perhaps review his status at the end of the season!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electric stove, electric kettles and toaster), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca