I am not a new member on TA and i did not open an account to slag off a hotel just because I didn´t get a free upgrade like some people do. When I see a review from someone that has just opened an account to write negative stuff I always take it with a pinch of salt, but that´s just me.
To the point; The hotel is a wonderful complex with large apartments and it´s all very clean. The bar serves good food and the staff are very pleasant and always chatty and actually at the end of their shift some of them even stick around the hotel to have a social drink with the guests.
The distance to the beach is 4 or maybe 5 minutes walk away. We were in room 338 on a 3rd floor which is the highest floor and that wasn´t a problem and we stayed for 14 nights. We would happily go back to the same apartment and the views were great, but I also agree that if you have walking difficulties I would not recommend the highest floor. The hotel is on the strict side with noise late at night and I loved to sit on my balcony after hours with a glass of wine relaxing.
We will be back at the hotel in July for 14 nights again and we are counting down the days to more family fun. Also, to put your mind at rest, have a look at Facebook of the hotel and you´ll see thousands of people that go to this hotel every year and love it, and I think that says a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electric stove, electric kettles and toaster), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca