First a little about Holiday Park apartments in Santa Ponsa: well, it is a very Spanish looking hotel with beautiful architecture and it is a very, very clean, cosy , charming and comfortable hotel, and just a 3 min walk to the sandy beach. All the staff are so hospitable and we felt very welcome at all times . Strongly recommend this hotel if you plan to visit. It is simply a superb accommodation with loads of things to do everyday within the hotel, and food and drinks are of a very high quality with reasonable prices. Do not hesitate to reserve this hotel!
Now, a little about Santa Ponsa: It is great holiday village close to all the big name entertainment places of Mallorca with a good mixture of many friendly nationalities and in the evening it feels great to walk along the beach with your ice cream and pass by the evening street vendors. Felt so good that just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.
On our second day, we came across the tourist office of Santa Ponsa and what a lovely group of helpful people work there. My sincere congratulations to the organizers of the team. Please take a look at my pictures of the views. We were directed to a very steep hill, just behind santa Ponsa´s golf course and there it was, this breathtaking view. We returned two days later with our lunch boxes and just sat there for some quality time.
One good suggestion: one weeks stay is too short and will not give you the time to see much. In fact before our arrival we had planned to visit Palma town and we never got the time and that was a big disappointment because it has one of the biggest Gothic style cathedrals in the world and we only got to see it for seconds while we were on the way to airport, and that was a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Park Santa Ponsa Apartments is a friendly and welcoming self-catering hotel with maid service, situated a short walk from the award winning beach and at the very heart of Santa Ponsa close to great restaurants, live music venues, rental car, large supermarkets, banks and popular attractions. The one bedroom self-catering apartments; each comprising living area, kitchenette (all one bedroomed apartments have fridge, double electric stove, electric kettles and toaster), bathroom (all bathrooms have hairdryers) and a balcony or terrace. Cots are offered at no extra charge (for your comfort please request them in advance though hotels site). Hotel offers courtesy shower-room and luggage room for your comfort. Distance from the airport is 13 Miles. Hotel does not accept hen and stag parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Park Apartments Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Santa Ponsa
- Holiday Park Apartments Santa Ponsa, Majorca