“Amazing service!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Willy
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Muro
Cuisines: Fast food, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newport, United Kingdom
“Amazing service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great value food & drink, staff were excellent especially Juan who was so helpful when one of our party was feeling ill he looked after her so well! Thanks Juan for the Spanish lesson too, I will continue to learn and hope to practice more with you in future! :-)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mcgillt

Derby, England, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, very generous but burgers a let down...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My partner and I stumbled upon Willy burger during a quick stop off in Muro last week.
The friendly staff quickly took our order and then presented us with a dish of green olives on the house - very tasty!
I opted for a cheese burger expecting it to be a thick patty of beef but it was actually a thin patty of pork/beef mix. It was quite tasty, just not what I was hoping for.
After we asked for the bill we were also presented with a shot each of what I am guessing was apple schnapps and also a couple of jelly sweets.
I cannot fault the hospitality but the food was just not as I had hoped it would be.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ET35
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Willy Hamburger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

The friendliest eatery in the area. We have been back to this restaurant several times when we have visited playa de muro, Juan and his staff remembered us even after a 10 year gap. Always a smile and a warm welcome, food is excellent, I can honestly say I have never had a meal I was disappointed with and in my opinion they make the best sangria in the area (special recipe)
Willy Hamburger is well worth a visit!!

• Visited September 2013