TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura
US$106
US$65
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
IFA Altamarena Hotel(Morro del Jable)
US$179
US$174
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Studios Matorral(Morro del Jable)
US$88
  • Beachfront
US$262
US$253
  • Breakfast included
Atalaya(Morro del Jable)
  • Free Internet
3,880 results
All reviewsplaza barprivate lodgemain restaurantpool barmountain bikingactivity poolspinning classesentertainment teamsea viewmagico restaurantsteep stepstoastiesbottle of red winefitness classeskids clubhour barsomething for everyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

we stayed here last minuet just book it because it had a gym and wi fi . not knowing much about the hotel . the weather was not much good all week so i gave some of the class a go the spinning was great fun and the instructor was a joy and staff and guests in the gym where all helpful.
as for the dive school found them rued and unhelpful my be a language problem. the food was a good choice and lot healthy options there was plenty of sun beds round the pool and all the stuff were nice and polite. i would book a CML somewhere else
the only down side is some people should not where Lycra lol
still had a good time with out the sun

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lostboy2
Vito A, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear lostboy,

Thanks for your feedback about our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial. We hope you choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We went in March 2014. The weather was mixed but in general warm enough to sunbathe on most days. You need to be happy with stairs, and it is on several different levels although there are lifts and slopes available too. Food was generally good, and a huge choice. The steak restaurant was the best, but you have to get up early to book one of the a la cartes. The walk along the beach to Morro Jable is lovely, but takes about 45 mins to an hour. Staff are friendly, and get to know you and what you like really quickly, especially in the disco bar

Room Tip: We had one of the rooms on the lowest level overlooking the sea, which were great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SWard_13

Dear SWard,

Thank you very much for your review about our magnificent Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial. I´m happy you enjoyed your holiday with us.

We hope you choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

First time at this hotel and had the most relaxing time ever!
The rooms are large and clean and only lack a few more UK channels.
The food is fantastic and you have more than enough to choose from for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Drinks are local brands but are very good quality and the wunder bar service was excellent all week.
The pool and it's drink & food outlet cater for you all day long.
Plenty of sun beds and room around the pools.
The grounds are kept to a high standard.
Great beach and walks to either side of the hotel.
You can't complain with the price versus quality.
The staff do care about the customers and it shows!
Thank you Magic life and all the staff.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank neilbishop

Dear neilbishop, Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your excellent review about our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial. We are glad that you enjoyed your holiday with us.

Hope to see you soon in our Resort.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed at CML with friends for a relaxing break. What a wonderful time we had. The accommodation was very clean, and spacious. The food is delicious and I would highly recommend the Argentine A La Carte restaurant, the steak I had was the best I've had in a long time. All staff (including Reception, cleaning, bar and Entertainment team were so friendly and helpful). The classes are many and varied: we tried spinning, pilates and aqua aerobics, all of which we thoroughly enjoyed. The beach was lovely and quiet and we even went swimming in the sea! I hope to return to CML again soon.

Julie - Hereford

Room Tip: Block 16 was close to pool and only a 2 minute walk to all other amenities and although not a sea-view room, we could see the sea.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie Y

Dear Yulie, Good Morning,

I´m glad to hear that you and your friends enjoyed the activities and the services of our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

On our evening arrival at reception, the friendly older gent explained that dinner was almost over, so if we wanted to eat, they would look after the bags whilst we headed to the main restaurant.
There was plenty of good food left so we returned to reception very happy. After checking in and wheeling our luggage quite some distance to Block 11, we discovered that our two rooms had become one!!! I returned to reception to explain that there must be a mistake as I'd upgraded to two rooms the week before, but the manageress could not have been less sympathetic or less helpful... She said that Thomsons had only booked us a slightly larger family room and it's not her problem!!! I spent the next hour on the phone to Thomsons in the UK, waiting as various "systems were unavailable", so she "couldn't help so she would get someone to call our room before breakfast the next morning" and there had "definitely been a mistake"!
Notes about the room - The bathroom door is slatted and you can see through it, the floors are tiled like an echo chamber... this is not conducive for privacy at all! There are dozens of TV channels, nearly all German with a few Spanish, and only one English speaking (a repetitive BBC News channel)... not really a problem as you're not on holiday to watch TV, but you need it on for bathroom privacy!
No call in the morning as promised... our waiting made us miss the Theatre Welcome Meeting that we hadn't been informed about, but we managed to catch the two Thomson reps (one called Jess) before they left. They kindly gave us a summary of the Welcome Meeting and promised to make inquiries about our room problem... they would call in the afternoon or put a note under the door. Nothing again, so we found them in reception late that evening, said that we weren't impressed with the very poor service and we would unpack our bags (over a day late), make do and complain when we returned to the UK.
A terrible start, but I have to say that the hotel is in a great spot...it has the expected pools, bars, snack bars and a really good main restaurant (I would definitely recommend getting there closer to it's opening time if possible as all the better food is out and looking fresh).
The hotel is perched above a good soft white, clean, sandy beach... we took a few jogs to a small town about 20 minutes along the beach where there's a few market stalls/shops and little bars in front of other hotels.
There is very little to do outside of the hotel, however that was fine as we were there to relax and enjoy the sun and the hotel (sunbathing weather all week).
I have to say that the resort is mainly catering for German tourists, therefore the food, entertainment and clubs were exclusively geared towards the Germans (not necessarily a bad thing, apart from some bizarre music!!!). My 14 year old son wouldn't join in with the 'teen activities' as there were no other Brits/English speakers to pair up with. On that subject, I also found that there were no organised fun activities that my son and I could do together as they had strict separate teen or adult categories (which was a bit of a shame).
Someone had recommended the 'Argentinian Restaurant' (one of the four 'themed' restaurants in addition to the main hall) and we were told to book at the hotel reception. It was two days before my birthday, so it seemed a nice idea. The receptionist explained that the rule was that you had to book at reception at 8am the day before you wanted a 'themed restaurant' table. This seemed a bizarre rule as when you're on holiday it's nice to have the option of a 'lie in' in the morning, but we all got up early to wander over to reception in order to queue for our booking.... only to find that it was fully booked!!!! The receptionist recommended the 'Spanish' restaurant as it still had availability. The following day was my birthday, and the Hotel room service delivered a bottle of wine and a bowl of fruit which was a nice touch. The 'Spanish' restaurant was good and an unprompted bottle of fizzy wine was brought over for my birthday which was also really appreciated.
One of the reasons we chose the hotel, is that it offered free internet access... but it's not really!!!! There are some PCs near reception, and to get use of them, you have to queue at reception for a '20 minute voucher code' only to find someone already at the PC, so you then have to wait for them to finish before you get a go! I enquired about WIFI at reception and they said that it's 7 Euros a day or 35 Euros a week per device or you have to take it in turns by using a complicated 'log in then log out' procedure so that each can have access.... I went for a week option but the WIFI was rubbish, it didn't work at all in the room, or just about anywhere... my son caught up with football results by loitering in reception where there was a bit of a signal! Very annoying! Mobile phones signals are poor around the resort.
A couple of days later we agreed to get out of bed early again in order to queue at reception to try and book the 'Argentinian' restaurant... there's got to be a 'sit com' in this, as once again, the 'Argentinian' was already fully booked. A different receptionist said that the 'Italian' was good, so we booked there instead. The following evening, we laughed so much when we realised that the 'Italian' was indeed the 'Spanish' themed restaurant... hilarious! (we gave up trying to book the highly recommended 'Argentian'!!!)
Overall, the service at the bars was great, waiters and waitresses were all polite and efficient, the food at the restaurants high quality, everywhere was clean and tidy, the entertainment was definitely more Barry Manilow than Take That, it could have been magic but it wasn't. A few silly rules and irritations might have spoiled our break away, but they didn't as the hotel is good and the weather gorgeous.

Room Tip: Prior to the holiday I called Thomsons and paid to upgrade to 2 separate rooms with adjoining door. It was a very clear requirement as I was hoping for privacy for both teenage son and partner!! When we arrived, it was just a slightly larger family room! After seeing this room and asking at reception, the very rude manageress said that "there's nothing she can do", she "won't call Thomsons", "it's not my problem"! I'm unsure how anyone could have asked more clearly so there's little chance of choosing any room requirements in my view!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BikeAlarmMan

Dear BikeAlarmMan, Good Morning,

Thank you very much for feedback about our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial. From May, the hotel has complimentary wifi in the rooms.

Thanks for choosing us and we hope you return in the future to spend your holiday.