I was with my family in this resort at the end of May 2014. I have only good words about the hotel and services. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The staff was kind and always willing to help. Restaurant was good, with good choice and good variation every day. Also the special restaurants were fine. Children enjoyed the kids club, also there, the staff was very friendly even in organising birthday parties for the children. And last but not list, very good selection of sport activities. I personally enjoyed spinning and the teacher was very professional. Also the evenings were nice with few activities proposed. So overall a very good resort.
However the reason of my ratings has to do with climatic conditions. It was windy, which is normally the norm in Canary islands. But more often than not, wind can be annoying and does not encourage to get into the beautiful swimming pool (a bit cold) or into the wavy sea. Also regarding sightseeing around, the island has not that much to offer. It is basically a desert with few good views here and there.
I did not dare to try windsurf or sailing. You could do it just 500 mt away from the hotel, but since my proficiency is not that high in these sports I was scared to give it a try with such a wind.
Only point of remark I have on the hotel is that our stay (organised through a well known tour operator) was supposed to finish at 15:00 last day. While the hotel wants you out by 12:00. And if you want the room still available for 3 hrs longer they asked us to pay 15 Eur!!! Sorry, but with all the money paid for the stay it is really amazing to be asked for this fee.
Overall we enjoyed and came out happy over our stay, but if you plan to go expect to be exposed to wind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable