Having previously stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago we did not hesitate to go back. It has only improved. Room refurbishments and block descriptions as also commented by 'MrNiceGuy007' are spot on.
Food - we had previously not used the Baia restaurant, but this time lunched there most days - highly recommended. Standard and choice in the main restaurant was so good, that this time we did not use any of the speciality options. From breakfast through to late night snacks there is everything you could possibly wish to eat - all produced to the highest standard. If you can't find anything to suit your tastes at any of the meal times, I don't know what you eat at home. It has masses of choice, always hot, much of it show cooking and continuously replenished with the highest standards of produce and cleanliness.
Activities - Ivan and his team do an excellent job. He transformed total novices into Robin Hood with his excellent and patient archery coaching twice a day. Spinning by the sea was great and very professionally led. Bocci competition was great fun. Facilities were to the highest standard, gym, pool area, cycling and spa were all actively utilised by other guests. So many sunbeds, that there was no need to reserve any.
Evening - all the bars are busy and well serviced with a special mention to Soto who is still there running things smoothly in the Wunder Bar - great coffee and cocktails.
Still predominantly German and Austrian guests, but an increased number of English guests too plus the hotel now is appealing to the family market as there was a higher number of children/families than previous. Everyone is catered for.
Not big TV fans but it would have been good to have more than 2 channels.
To note - transfer from airport is long 90+ mins but is unavoidable to get to this great hotel and location. Also the island is very windy all the time, which makes for cool pools, evenings (take a cardi) and caution while sunbathing.
In summary - a fantastic hotel for those wanting to laze about or be active in the extreme. Such fantastic staff and can't recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable