“REBUKED FOR LEAVING A REVIEW OF HOTEL ON TRIPADVISOR” 1 of 5 bubbles

TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Morro del Jable
GreenLeadersSilver level
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“REBUKED FOR LEAVING A REVIEW OF HOTEL ON TRIPADVISOR”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We left a review couple of days ago heading beware camera stolen from buffet restaurant. As we checked out still remaining positive asked if the camera had been found the girl at reception replied no with a piercing look, We were waiting at entrance to hotel for pick up to airport for our return journey home not generally a good time for guests with a flight ahead etc. I was approached by reception girl along with a woman who said her title was something like customer or guest services personal I would reckon CUSTOMER CARE? she asked me what happened with my camera I was feeling encouraged about her concern only to be shocked that her reason for conversation was to relay how angry she was I had left a review on tripadvisor she said I had made her staff look as if they had given me bad service? when they had made calls informed restaurant and security for me , yes they did make the calls, no there was no empathy or concern just robotically information given, when I asked I police could be called such questioning looks why would I want the police called, and then to reply if you want police YOU need to FIND someone who speaks Spanish to take along with you TOO MANY HURDLES I THINK, I had reported this to rep earlier and was able to advise rep how I had been told off like a naughty school girl infront of guests awaiting airport bus in busy lobby I asked this woman to finish conversation I was on holiday and did not like being spoken to like this but she would not give up I said to stop and she was giving BAD BAD SERVICE my husband was standing with luggage and witnessed he then spoke to rep and said I should not have been spoken to like that, Memories of hotel good ones gone as camera stolen, Bad one remains my last impression of hotel being rebuked by customer care and told my story had changed I wish it had the only story is camera stolen from restaurant, I was also told I should not leave my stuff unattended which I can accept I though hotel was classier than it was. I have now changed my rating to terrible after this episode would I recommend this hotel NO NO NO No reflection on our holidays reps who showed concern

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
12 Thank happyhols041

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (765)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Wirral
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed for 1 week 25th June 2014.We do try other resorts however are drawn back to Club Magic life as it is just so good and extremely good value for money. We last visited in 2012 and we could see many improvements to various aspects of the hotel.There is something for everyone and all age groups. You can find nice quiet areas or be in amongst the action. My partner and I go for a relaxing time and do not go on any trips prefering to use the gym, attend exercise classes, spend time on the beach and use the hotel facilities. Rooms are spacious and spotless, beds are very large and very comfortable and the staff are excellent. The restaurant staff are brilliant with the children. There is food to suit all tastes and such a variety you are honestly spoilt for choice. A bottle of wine and dried friuts were in our room on arrival and a really nice bottle of red wine was left for us to take home on the last day. We stayed in block 14 having emailed hotel to request this block . We were on first floor and the view was amazing. No charge for beach towels or safe which is real bonus. We took travel kettle and own iron but noticed there are ironing facilities in new laundry room. Fantastic holiday and we shall be returning soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank WirralMaggie
Vito A, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear WirralMaggie, Good Afternoon,

First of all, thank you for writing this great review about our Resort.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed a pleasant holiday in our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial. We hope you return soon.

Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Returned last week from a 7 day stay at club magic hotel. We really had a great holiday, food amazing so much choice, all fresh, restaurant really clean. Staff we're amazing, bedrooms really big and spacious. Lots of sun beds and separate areas, some quiet some with music and games. Beach amazing, lovely to do one of the keep fit classes on the terrace listening to the sound of the waves with the sea breeze. Would highly recommend families,couples,single people to go to this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marmalade1
Dear Marmalade1, Good Afternoon,

I´m glad to hear that you enjoyed a memorable holiday in our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Thank you for trusting us and for your recommendation

We hope to see you again in the future in our Resort.

manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just returned from a week at majiclife the staff are very friendly and the hotel is spotless the hotel just gets better and better this is my 5th visit stayed in room 14224 over looking the sea the food is excellent and plenty of choice I would highly recommend this hotel many thanks once again can't wait to return .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank harleymanchester
Dear harleymanchester, Good Afternoon,

I am delighted to hear that you have visited our Resort for the 5th time. I thank you for trusting us, it is a commitment for us to work for our guests enjoy a memorable stay. .

Hope to see you in the future to welcome you and assist you during your stay.

Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I'm going to keep this brief . This hotel is not bad its very remote and about an hours walk from anywhere worth looking at . we visited mid May and there was easily more Germans staying than anyone else which might put some people off. Foods alright we stayed in the barcelo last year and that's much better. you get better treatment if your a small party . it all depends on personal experience. we wont be going back and that's it. see for yourself

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dsmith1977
Dear dsmith1977, Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for posting a review. Hope to see you again in the future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel in May this year and overall had a great week. The food at the buffet restaurants was amazing. Lamb chops, sirloin steaks, Spanish cuisine, salads . The choice was amazing. The a la carte restaurants were disappointing in comparison as they seemed to want you out as soon as possible. This was a shame as we looked forward to relaxing and taking our time. We have been to 3 other Magic life hotels and the a la carte experience was a lot better than here. This was a shame and wouldn't take a lot of fixing to make it worth queuing for in the early morning. The rooms were a good size and we had a nice sea view. There's plenty to do in terms of activities and the instructors are all very welcoming and helpful. The choice of drinks and snacks available is also excellent. The only slight downside is the entertainment in the theatre which was pretty poor but the kids seemed to enjoy it. After the theatre entertainment, on most evenings, there was a live band or themed disco to enjoy until quite late. Overall I would return to this complex as we had a lovely relaxing week away. Thanks!!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Tony B
Dear Tony B, Good Morning,

Thanks for write your review about our Resort.

We hope to see you again in the future in our Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is fantastic it is our second trip and didn't disappoint, the staff are excellent facilities very clean and well kept, the children loved the pool and the kids club with was fantastic would recommnd this hotel if you want a great family hotel with good food, great hotel, loocation wise it is not close to ammenities so if you are planning on getting out an about perhaps not right, but if you want to sit by the pool and and relax its excellent

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank StuartS472
Dear StuartS472, Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your great opinion about our facilities and our staff.

I appreciate your recommendation and hope you choosing us again to enjoy your future vacations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morro del Jable
Hotel Riu Palace Jandia
#3 of 16 in Morro del Jable
Occidental Jandia Playa
Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only
Occidental Jandia Royal Level - ...
#4 of 14 in Playa de Jandia

Been to TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura? Share your experiences!