We left a review couple of days ago heading beware camera stolen from buffet restaurant. As we checked out still remaining positive asked if the camera had been found the girl at reception replied no with a piercing look, We were waiting at entrance to hotel for pick up to airport for our return journey home not generally a good time for guests with a flight ahead etc. I was approached by reception girl along with a woman who said her title was something like customer or guest services personal I would reckon CUSTOMER CARE? she asked me what happened with my camera I was feeling encouraged about her concern only to be shocked that her reason for conversation was to relay how angry she was I had left a review on tripadvisor she said I had made her staff look as if they had given me bad service? when they had made calls informed restaurant and security for me , yes they did make the calls, no there was no empathy or concern just robotically information given, when I asked I police could be called such questioning looks why would I want the police called, and then to reply if you want police YOU need to FIND someone who speaks Spanish to take along with you TOO MANY HURDLES I THINK, I had reported this to rep earlier and was able to advise rep how I had been told off like a naughty school girl infront of guests awaiting airport bus in busy lobby I asked this woman to finish conversation I was on holiday and did not like being spoken to like this but she would not give up I said to stop and she was giving BAD BAD SERVICE my husband was standing with luggage and witnessed he then spoke to rep and said I should not have been spoken to like that, Memories of hotel good ones gone as camera stolen, Bad one remains my last impression of hotel being rebuked by customer care and told my story had changed I wish it had the only story is camera stolen from restaurant, I was also told I should not leave my stuff unattended which I can accept I though hotel was classier than it was. I have now changed my rating to terrible after this episode would I recommend this hotel NO NO NO No reflection on our holidays reps who showed concern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, spinning and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Hotelopia so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable