“Amazing holiday, amazing hotel ”

TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Morro del Jable
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved this holiday. Me and my partner went in February so the weather wasn't amazing but it was still warm and pleasent - we did not realise how windy it actually was but there were days we could still lay out and sunbath and the wind would not affect us. So just as a first tip, check the wind before going and go during a period its not as strong as it can be out there.

We were at the hotel whilst it was my birthday and the staff were absolutely incredible! Me and my partner went back to our room early evening to find two glasses, a bottle of wine (which was very nice) and fruit laid out for us as well as a birthday card from the hotel - a very thoughtful and kind gesture which really did make this hotel shine.

All the staff work extremely hard! The cleaners were good and friendly, the bar staff were very friendly and one of them loved my partner - he always remembered our drinks and would set us up as soon as we walked in. We are not really ones to get proper stuck in and be known but both the entertainment team and the bar staff acknowledged this and they didn't hassle us but they were still very polite and always said hello and asked about our day!

The entertainment team do work really hard and you can tell that they are proud of their work! Personally we didn't think much of the evening entertainment as you have to have a particular sense of humour or else you may find it a bit boring or cringe but you cannot fault the effort the entertainment team put into their job.

One thing me and my partner found so refreshing was seeing the hotel manager everyday! He was always walking around checking on cleanliness, service etc. We saw one member of staff get moaned at and we actually thought this was good as it showed how committed the manager is, in keeping high standards! The manager also shook every ones hands goodbye, as we were all getting on our coaches to go home and gave a thank you to everybody which again was so lovely to see/experience!

The food was good. A wide selection and it was really nice seeing the chefs make certain things upon request. For example in the mornings the omelette chef will make you a personal omelette with the ingredients you pick, you see them make the pancakes etc and at dinner you see the chefs cooking the meat etc. Its all very much so out in the open, full display of how things are being done is something I found to be comforting. I am an extremely fussy eater but I always had something different and always enjoyed it! There were other restaurants to eat at but we never got to experience them as we could never wake up in time to book our reservation - thats one thing I didn't like. You have to be up quite early in order to make reservations.

As we went in February it wasn't particularly that warm enough to go into the pools but all of the pools are amazing and well kept! They really are all so lovely! And the beach was amazing too. If you have any problems with walking then it may be difficult for you to have to walk down to the beach as the stairs leading down are very steap and there are quite a few of them but its lovely when you are down on the beach and the water is beautiful. I did go in the sea and that was warm and great.

Our room was well cleaned and we always had fresh towels and the bed was really comfy. We had a lovely side view of the beach and the neighbouring hotel but that wasn't an issue. The little balcony was also well kept and nice.

I'd definitely recommend taking a trip into the town as it is beautiful. We went on several afternoons and nights, taxis are cheap and the journey is nice but we also walked twice because it was a straight walk along the beach! It took us around 45 minutes but it was lovely to go along the beach! All the people are very friendly and welcoming.

We did one excursion, sold to us by our holiday rep. We went to Oasis Park which is advertised quite a lot! I definitely recommend that too! The journey by coach was about 45-60 minutes long but it was 100% worth it! We went on the day of my birthday and it was one of the best zoos I've ever been to! We did a camel ride which was cheap and good fun and we got to see some amazing views and oasis park itself was fabulous! Even my partner who was dreading it had a great time and did actually really enjoy it! Its a fantastic day out for children and even those without children. We are in our early 20s and there were people of all ages there!

In all honesty for how windy it can be in Feurtenventura we are hesitant to return but thats nothing to do with the actual hotel - the hotel is absolutely amazing and we would return tomorrow if it were for the hotel alone! Probably the best holiday I've been on, simply because of the hotel! Loved it

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank pamelaeve25
Marcos G, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear pamelaeve25,

Thanks a lot for your kind review to your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are extremely pleased to hear, that you and your partner have enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire team thanks you sincerely for this praise and hope to welcome you soon again here in our hotel.

Best regards,

Claudia Uhl (Assistant General Manager)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Club Magic Life for two weeks from 30th May until 14th June 2014. All I can say is WOW. Where to start??? We arrived late on our first night and asked if it was possible to get a sandwich or something as we had been travelling all day. We expected the usual dry sarnie and if we were lucky an apple but we were sent to the restaurant where we were offered a very good selection of both hot and cold dishes that were delicious.
Our room was spacious, very clean, with a comfortable bed and a beautiful sea view. It was maybe a little near to the lift and there were some inconsiderate visitors who made a lot of noise when they returned to their rooms at 3am in the morning but you have to expect that.
We had one or two issues with the room that were fixed as soon as they were reported. There was a free safety deposit box in the room and a fridge that was handy for your water. It would have been nice if the maids had stocked the fridge with water when they cleaned as we sometimes forgot to pick up a bottle before we returned to our room in the evenings.

The food was amazing, we have stayed in many hotels across the world but I don't think we have had food to match this hotel. There was something for every taste, even those who enjoy their full 'English' were catered for in the mornings, there was every kind of bacon, eggs, 'proper' sausages, the works along with all manner of delicious dishes and fresh brewed coffee, freshly made fruit smoothies, pancakes, omelettes, pastries etc. The food at lunch and dinner was stunning, especially the mouth watering pizzas and Calamari that were freshly made in the Italian restaurant at lunchtime. The food was just fantastic.
The hotel has 4 swimming pools with hundreds of sun beds, we didn't have to get up early to play the sunbed grabbing game once.
We were very pleased to find that the pool at the spa was for the sole use of adults and for Naturists, it was quite and the most sheltered part of the hotel so on windy days it was bliss. The only down side to lying in this area is that it is a very long trek to the bar and there was only water or juice close by.
The entertainment team work very hard to put on a decent show each night, Chelsea and the rest of the team should be applauded for their efforts. There is live music every night on the plaza
My husband was very pleased as a keen cyclist to be able to go out on guided rides every day. There are road bikes and mountain bikes which are of a very high standard, if you think you might like to do some cycling do take your kit with you as you will need cycling shoes with clips to do the longer tours.
The hotel offers all kinds of fitness classes through out the day including Spinning, Step, Water Aerobics, archery, swimming lessons, football lessons to name a few.
The staff were very friendly and happy to help.
The local town is very pretty and costs approx. eight Euros in a taxi each way.
We don't very often return to the same place twice as we feel there are too many places in the World to see but this hotel is definitely a place we will be returning to again and again. Well done to all the team and thank you for a fab holidayx

Room Tip: 11290 was very nice, with a beautiful sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank juliciousNorthants

Dear juliciousNorthants,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this great review about your experiences in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

I´m very glad you enjoyed your holiday with us.

We hope to welcome you soon again in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Have recently returned from magic life lovely hotel little isolated but you can walk along the beach to jandia which takes about 40 minutes and is a nice walk rather steep steps down to beach fine going down not so good coming back up if you are not that young anymore! Disappointed with entertainment the team are great but more or less same dancing to different tunes nightly even though they are amazing dancers didn't do it for us and we had only one evening with an outside entertainer . The place is beautifully laid out and clean and all the staff we had anything to do with were great . The food was very good and plentiful but it is a buffet and with the odd exception it was more or less the same each evening Disappointed there was no cheese and biscuits as I don't eat sweets but there is always lots of fresh fruit available and sadly prawns my favourite were only on the menu once during our stay .My main gripe with the complex is there are not enough places to get a drink during the hot days there was only the one bar/food area near one of the pools and nothing near any of the other pools .It would be good if they had a self service soft drinks/water dispenser at each pool area. You can get large bottles of water for free at bars or reception but obviously after 10minutes in the sun the water becomes extremely warm .we did have a nice holiday but 7 days is definitely enough and I would say the complex is more suited to families there were a lot of children there during our stay so during the school holidays it must get very busy. I have never seen anywhere with so many sun loungers so that is a plus no problem getting one whatever time of day but you do still do get some idiots who put their towels on prime placed loungers in the morning we simply removed them if we wanted to lay in a particular spot .The beach and the sea especially are gorgeous with crystal clear water, lovely to swim in.There is a bar at night where they sometimes have live entertainment and dancing after the show is over so that was nice .You get free towels for the pool or beach daily if you need them so that is good less luggage to carry and the fridge and free safe in your room are also excellent I thought we got a good value holiday and although I wouldn't return there it is a quality hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChRusso

Dear ChRusso,

Thank you very much for your excelent review to your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are extremely pleased to hear, that you and your friends have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope the be able to welcome you again here in our Club.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

just back the hotel is good for all inclusive but isolated if you need to get out now and again 8 euro in taxi to jandia where there is a sports bar and a few restaurants nothing 2 jump up and down about in my opinion and i like to get out not a big fan of all inclusive but budget dictates sometimes 4 drinks in town averaged 15 euro ! food in hotel as good as ive experienced in mexico but main buffet restaurant too large for me and not a relaxing experience at least the size of half a football pitch spanish argentinian and italian a lot more chilled and no problem to book if not the choice of the main canteen.The italian for lunch 230 till 530 a must !!!!!!!!!! shade good food fresh pizza wine by the bottle !!.All staff brilliant no exceptions,the beach fantastic = to beaches on the riviera maya white sand clear sea easiest access back of the private lodges by pool bar.Block 11 rooms fine and sea view but better blocks for view but with sun terrace on top .Improvements ? kettle in room thats how bad it was lol oh british in minority if that bothers you cor see the problem myself

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank duncanboing
Vito A, Gerente at TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear duncanboing,

Thanks’ a lot for writing this great review to your holidays in our hotel.

We are happy to know, that you enjoyed your time in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial and hope to welcome you soon again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have just returned from 2 weeks at the Magic Life and I have a couple of points to add to the reviews already here;
# the staff are exceptional. I have never met such a lovely bunch of hardworking, high energy, polite, helpful people. All are really friendly everywhere you go and whatever level they are. Every one of them had a smile on their face and said hello as you walked passed them, no matter how many times you saw them in a day. The Director of the hotel was in the main bar most nights so approachable and also really friendly.
# the hotel was spotless, all the time and for such a big place this is an amazing achievement. It is a little tired and could do with the odd touch up but it didn't really matter. We saw 3 cockroaches over the entire holiday and for a Canary Island that was very good, I was expecting a lot worse.
# the food was excellent, varied and masses of it, again served with such lovely smiles. The main restaurant is enormous like a school canteen and felt a little overwhelming. Had to queue one Friday as it was Gala Night. The other 3 restaurants weren't as good.
# the facilities are amazing. 5 swimming pools, all with lifeguards. All sports equipment was new, the coaching extraordinary, easily available and just great for a very bored husband!
# the beach was perfect and went on for miles but there is a steep set of steps to get to it from the main pool but there are less steep steps the other side of the Privilege Lodges
# lots of cats to keep the wild life in order which are looked after by the hotel which I personally loved
# huge rooms with the biggest most comfy beds I've ever seen, I think bigger than the States! The air-con struggled a little but served it's purpose
# it is a huge hotel, 22 blocks with about 30 rooms per block.
# Wi-fi free but temperamental and slow
# it was really noisy. This was a combination of lots of kids from new born to teenagers, entertainment every night, the World Cup, TVs turning on so loudly you had to scrabble for the controls, shouting in the corridors and just the hustle and bustle of a massive hotel with lots of people staying. This didn't help me relax at all and I ended up hiding in quiet places. I appreciate this is very personal to me and we did go in high season so this will not happen again.
# we managed to spend the full two weeks in the hotel complex and didn't spend any money at all........

Overall a good experience but the size of hotel was not for me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Marumoo186286

Dear Marumoo186286,

thank you very much for your great review about your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We are happy to listen, that you liked our hotel and the time with us and hope to be able to welcome you again in another moment here in our Club Magic Life in Fuerteventura.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have stayed in far too many 4 and 5 star holiday hotels to list here and have been to Fuerteventura 8 times now. I have stayed in Jandia on 4 other occasions but this was my first visit at this hotel BUT not my last as i will from now on only stay here when I go to this Island. Where to start?? The staff, professional, helpful and friendly. The grounds excellent. The room was awesome with air con, fan, sea view, fridge, large flat screen TV, safe...and the safe is huge...I got my full size digital SLR camera in and 3 lenses, 2 ipods, money, passports, sony walkman mp3..UNREAL!
The food is plentiful and ontap booze and wine in good supply. Six pools including a proper 25m training pool, and an adult only pool to escape the kids. a sauna, steam room and on site shop selling all sorts. The gym was excellent BUT and my only COMPLAINT ( so if the manager is reading this PLEASE sort this out ) There is only one straight Barbell and you need more..at lease one more. The views from the room were excellent. Theres even a laundrette so I we could have taken less clothes! with dryers and iron and ironing board. I am going again. We loved it. As soon as we we walked in the room I said to my with..This is really nice! Oh we didnt discover until the last day you can get Pizza at lunchtime in one of the restaurants..it was DEElicious!!! Oh did I mention free internet..but signal is best near reception, and onsite car hire and daily free beach towels and transport to your room on arrival...just too much to mention

Room Tip: All the blocks are good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eventhorizon

Dear Eventhorizon,

Thank you very much for your excellent review about our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial and your suggestion.

The entire team of Club Magic Life is very glad, that you enjoyed your holidays with us and that you will return soon to our hotel.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel was amazing and well worth going to. There was no early mornings putting your towel on a sunbed. There were that many sunbeds you could always get one and the pool area is massive. The rooms are big and spacious and the beds are so comfy and good nights sleep is guaranteed. As for the food well I have to say its the best I have had in a med hotel. There was so much choice and it was all fresh and tasty. I would definatley go back to this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gill6332

Dear Gill6332,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your experiences about your holidays in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura Imperial.

We will pass on your praise to the entire team of our hotel and we hope that we will soon be able to welcome you once again as a guest in our Club Magic Life Fuerteventura.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morro del Jable
#2 of 16 in Morro del Jable
MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
MUR Hotel Faro Jandia & Spa
#3 of 16 in Morro del Jable

Been to TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura? Share your experiences!