I absolutely loved this holiday. Me and my partner went in February so the weather wasn't amazing but it was still warm and pleasent - we did not realise how windy it actually was but there were days we could still lay out and sunbath and the wind would not affect us. So just as a first tip, check the wind before going and go during a period its not as strong as it can be out there.
We were at the hotel whilst it was my birthday and the staff were absolutely incredible! Me and my partner went back to our room early evening to find two glasses, a bottle of wine (which was very nice) and fruit laid out for us as well as a birthday card from the hotel - a very thoughtful and kind gesture which really did make this hotel shine.
All the staff work extremely hard! The cleaners were good and friendly, the bar staff were very friendly and one of them loved my partner - he always remembered our drinks and would set us up as soon as we walked in. We are not really ones to get proper stuck in and be known but both the entertainment team and the bar staff acknowledged this and they didn't hassle us but they were still very polite and always said hello and asked about our day!
The entertainment team do work really hard and you can tell that they are proud of their work! Personally we didn't think much of the evening entertainment as you have to have a particular sense of humour or else you may find it a bit boring or cringe but you cannot fault the effort the entertainment team put into their job.
One thing me and my partner found so refreshing was seeing the hotel manager everyday! He was always walking around checking on cleanliness, service etc. We saw one member of staff get moaned at and we actually thought this was good as it showed how committed the manager is, in keeping high standards! The manager also shook every ones hands goodbye, as we were all getting on our coaches to go home and gave a thank you to everybody which again was so lovely to see/experience!
The food was good. A wide selection and it was really nice seeing the chefs make certain things upon request. For example in the mornings the omelette chef will make you a personal omelette with the ingredients you pick, you see them make the pancakes etc and at dinner you see the chefs cooking the meat etc. Its all very much so out in the open, full display of how things are being done is something I found to be comforting. I am an extremely fussy eater but I always had something different and always enjoyed it! There were other restaurants to eat at but we never got to experience them as we could never wake up in time to book our reservation - thats one thing I didn't like. You have to be up quite early in order to make reservations.
As we went in February it wasn't particularly that warm enough to go into the pools but all of the pools are amazing and well kept! They really are all so lovely! And the beach was amazing too. If you have any problems with walking then it may be difficult for you to have to walk down to the beach as the stairs leading down are very steap and there are quite a few of them but its lovely when you are down on the beach and the water is beautiful. I did go in the sea and that was warm and great.
Our room was well cleaned and we always had fresh towels and the bed was really comfy. We had a lovely side view of the beach and the neighbouring hotel but that wasn't an issue. The little balcony was also well kept and nice.
I'd definitely recommend taking a trip into the town as it is beautiful. We went on several afternoons and nights, taxis are cheap and the journey is nice but we also walked twice because it was a straight walk along the beach! It took us around 45 minutes but it was lovely to go along the beach! All the people are very friendly and welcoming.
We did one excursion, sold to us by our holiday rep. We went to Oasis Park which is advertised quite a lot! I definitely recommend that too! The journey by coach was about 45-60 minutes long but it was 100% worth it! We went on the day of my birthday and it was one of the best zoos I've ever been to! We did a camel ride which was cheap and good fun and we got to see some amazing views and oasis park itself was fabulous! Even my partner who was dreading it had a great time and did actually really enjoy it! Its a fantastic day out for children and even those without children. We are in our early 20s and there were people of all ages there!
In all honesty for how windy it can be in Feurtenventura we are hesitant to return but thats nothing to do with the actual hotel - the hotel is absolutely amazing and we would return tomorrow if it were for the hotel alone! Probably the best holiday I've been on, simply because of the hotel! Loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable